Epson Printer L130 Resetter Download & Install
If you see the red LED blinking continuously on your Epson L130 printer, then it indicates the waste ink pad counter overflow issue. The Resetter tool or Epson Adjustment Program is an application that helps you to fix this issue.
Epson printer L130 resetter download, install, and use the Epson Adjustment Program or Resetter Tool, read and proceed with the guided instructions given below.
- Visit the official site of the Epson printer.
- Look for the Resetter or Epson Adjustment Program tool and select it.
- Click the Download button. After downloading the Epson Adjustment Program or Resetter tool’s Exe file, extract it, and begin the installation process.
- The license agreement window of the tool will appear on the screen, click the Accept button.
- Click the Particular adjustment mode button.
- Now, the list of options will be displayed on the screen.
- Scroll down the screen, select the Waste ink pad counter option in the Maintenance section.
- Click the OK button and move on to the next step, the troubleshooting procedure.
- Now the Waste ink pad counter window will appear.
- Select the Main Pad Counter option by clicking the checkbox beside it.
- Now, click Check–> Initialization –> Finish.
- Wait for a while. After that, try to perform a test print operation to check if the issue is resolved.
- To get remote assistance in performing Epson printer l130 Resetter download & install operation, click the Call button available on this screen.