Fix: Epson Printer Network Setup
Usually, Epson printers that are connected to your network can be easily accessed for printing from the network-connected devices. To configure your Epson printer for the network setup, you need a wireless router or access point. Here, we have given the steps for both wired network setup and wireless network setup.
Wired network setup:
- Verify if your printer supports Ethernet connectivity.
- Turn on your printer and check if you have completed the basic printer setup.
- Make sure that you have a standard Ethernet cable handy.
- Connect your computer to your local network.
- Run the driver installation on your computer.
- Accept the EULA to proceed.
- Install the required software by selecting them in the driver installation wizard.
- Choose the Wired network connection option as your connection type.
- When prompted, connect one end of your Ethernet cable to your printer’s Ethernet port and the other end to your router’s LAN port.
- Once the connection is made, print a test page from your computer to check if the Epson printer network setup is successful.
Wireless Network Setup:
- To begin with, turn on your Epson printer.
- Next, press the Home button on the printer control panel and select the Wi-Fi Setup option.
- Press the OK button and choose Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Wait for your printer to search for the nearby network names.
- Choose your SSID from the list and enter the network key.
- Press the OK button and wait for your printer to connect to your wireless network.
- Once the connection is made, proceed to install the printer driver on your computer.
- Before starting the driver installation, connect your computer to the same wireless network as that of your printer.
- Run the driver installation wizard using the provided CD-ROM or the downloaded driver package.
- Accept the license agreements.
- Choose the Wireless network connection option as your connection type.
- Carry out the instructions in the setup wizard and establish the wireless connection between your printer and computer.
You have now completed configuring the Epson printer network setup.