Why My Epson Printer Not Connecting To Computer?
If your Epson printer not connecting to computer, you can fix these problems quickly with the help of the steps given on this page. First, you have to restart the Epson printer. Sometimes, restarting the printer may resolve the connection problems. Verify whether you have properly connected the printer to your computer using a standard USB cable. If you have connected them wirelessly, restart the Wi-Fi router and check the connection. If the problem persists, go through the solutions given below.
Solution 1: Clear The Printer Spooler Files
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu and type ‘services.msc’ in the search panel.
- Press Enter to open the Services window.
- Next, locate the Printer Spooler service from the displayed list.
- Right-click on the Printer Spooler service and select the Stop option.
- If prompted, click the OK button.
- Doing so will delete the print jobs from the print queue.
- Now, close the Services window and click the Start menu again.
- Type ‘%WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers’ in the search panel and hit the Enter key.
- In the pop-up window, select all the files and delete them.
- Once deleted, open the Services window again and double-click the Printer Spooler service.
- Move to the General tab and select Automatic from the Startup type drop-down menu.
- If the service is already stopped, click the Start button from the Service status tab.
- Click the OK button and check if you can connect the printer to the computer.
Solution 2: Use Epson Connect Printer Setup
- First, check if you have installed the printer driver (Epson) on your Windows computer.
- If so, remove it immediately.
- Connect the printer and the computer to the same wireless network.
- On your Windows computer, download the Epson Connect Printer Setup utility from the official Epson site.
- Once downloaded, launch the installer file to run the installation wizard.
- Agree to the EULA and follow the on-screen prompts to connect your printer to the computer.
- Register your printer on Epson Connect and activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services as well.
- This will fix the connection problem of your printer.
- If still your Epson printer not connecting to computer, contact our technical support team for remote assistance.