How To Fix Epson Printer Offline Mac Issue?
When you print from your Mac computer, if you see the Printer is Offline message on the screen, the problem might be with your Epson printer, computer, or the connection between the devices. To resolve the Epson printer offline Mac issue, carry out the simple steps given on this page.
Step 1 – Check If You Can Print Without A Mac Computer
- Print a nozzle check pattern from the printer’s control panel.
- If you can print, proceed with step 2.
- If the printer does not print the nozzle check pattern, check for error messages on the printer’s control panel and troubleshoot them.
Step 2 – Clear The Pending Print Jobs
- On your Mac computer’s home screen, navigate to the Apple menu and click the System Preferences option.
- Select the Printers & Scanners option.
- Double-click your printer name.
- Select all the pending print jobs and click the Cancel icon to clear the selected print jobs.
- Now, check if you can print. Still, if the Epson printer offline Mac problem persists, continue with the following steps.
Step 3 – Re-Add The Epson Printer
- On the Mac computer, choose the System Preferences option from the Apple menu.
- Click Print & Scan, Print & Fax, or Printers & Scanners.
- Select your Epson printer and click the (-) minus icon to remove your printer from the Mac computer.
- To add your printer, click the (+) add icon and choose your Epson printer from the Use drop-down menu.
- Click the Add button and check if you can print.
Step 4 – Resolving Connection Issue
- If you have connected your Epson printer and Mac computer over a wireless network, initialize your router as given below.
- Disconnect the power cord from your router and the power outlet.
- After a brief period, reconnect the power cord between the router and the power outlet.
- Again, connect the Epson printer and Mac computer to your wireless network.
- If necessary, restart the Mac computer and try printing. Check if the Epson printer offline problem on Mac has been resolved.
- If the Wi-Fi connection is established successfully, but you cannot print, go to step 5 to reinstall the printer software.
Step 5 – Reinstall The Epson Printer Software
- Download the Epson printer’s Drivers and Utilities Combo Package file from the official Epson website.
- On your Mac computer, open the file that you downloaded and proceed with the prompts.
- When the Select Your Connection screen opens, select the Wireless connection radio button. Click the Continue button and continue with the remaining steps on the screen.
- Once done with the printer software installation, try printing your document and check if the Epson printer offline Mac issue is resolved.