Why My Epson Printer Offline Windows 10?
Printer Offline is a common issue encountered by all printer users. Generally, this issue occurs due to configuration problems. There are several ways to resolve the Epson printer offline Windows 10 issue. Before performing the advanced troubleshooting methods, try the basic solutions discussed below.
- If you encounter the Printer Offline issue while performing the print operation, then check whether your printer is turned ON and also check if it is connected to the same network to which your computer is connected to.
- Check if any error code is displayed on your printer display. If yes, identify and resolve it first.
- Make sure that your printer driver is up-to-date.
- Try restarting your printer.
If the basic solutions didn’t resolve the Epson Printer Offline issue, then perform the advanced troubleshooting methods discussed below.
Method 1: Manually Disable Epson Printer Offline
- Open the Control Panel window on your Windows 10 computer.
- Click on the Devices and Printers icon.
- In the Printers & Faxes window, right-click your Epson printer and click the See what’s printing option.
- Now, click the Printer tab and check whether the Use Printer Offline option is enabled.
- If yes, disable it.
- Similarly, enable the Set as Default Printer option.
Check if the Epson printer offline Windows 10 is resolved. If not proceed with the next method.
Method 2: Reinstall Epson Printer Software
Before uninstalling the driver, prepare your printer for it.
- First, restore your printer’s Wi-Fi settings to default.
- Turn off your printer and unplug all the cables from it.
- Disable Windows Firewall on your Windows 10 computer.
- Make sure to disable the third-party antivirus software installed on your computer.
Reinstalling The Driver
- Navigate to the Programs and Features section.
- Select the Epson printer software.
- Click the Uninstall/Change button followed by OK.
- After uninstalling the software, make sure to restart your Windows 10 computer.
- Now, download the latest Epson printer driver from its official support site.
- Install the downloaded driver on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- After downloading the printer software, make sure to install the Epson printer on your computer.
- Go to the Devices and Printer window.
- Click the Add a printer command.
- Select either Add a local printer or Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer option and follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the printer on your computer.
Now, check if the Epson printer offline Windows 10 is resolved. If not, contact us.