How to Make Epson Printer Print Without Black Ink
If you are unable to perform the print operation on your Epson printer due to low or empty black ink cartridge, then you can print using the color inks.
To do that, first, stop the on-going print operation and then follow the instructions given below.
- Navigate to your Windows systems Printer and Devices section.
- From the list of installed printers and devices, select your Epson printer.
- Go to the Properties section. Under ink set, select Color.
- Select Color set option and then click Apply. Now the printer will print only in color.
- Now, try to perform the print on your Epson printer.