Fix: Epson Printer Utility Setup Not Responding
Having problems with your Epson printer connected to your computer?
In some cases, a simple restart process can solve the issue immediately. However, some users might need to meddle with the Windows Registry or Device Manager to solve the problem. That’s why we have provided some of the best troubleshooting methods that will help you fix the Epson Printer Utility Setup Not Responding.
Fix 1: Check The Connections
Cross-checking the overall connections is the basic and the most useful troubleshooting step one needs to follow in any situation.
- If the Epson printer is connected via a USB cable, try connecting it to an alternative USB port.
- If you have a wireless printer, try to connect it to the correct Wi-Fi network.
Fix 2: Check The Status Of Your Printer
- Check your Epson printer to see if it has enough ink or toner.
- You should also check if there is an error displayed on your printer screen.
- Try to look after the error message and see whether you can solve the error by yourself.
- If you feel any difficulty, do call our technicians to get the best help possible.
Fix 3: Update The Printer’s Device Driver
- Open the Device Manager window (shortcut – Windows key + X) and choose Device Manager from the list.
- Locate your Epson printer from the list.
- Right-click on it and select Update Driver.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Once the drivers get updated, check whether the Epson printer utility setup is responding like before.
Fix 4: Reinstall The Graphics Driver
- Open the Device Manager and locate the Graphics Driver menu.
- Right-click the video card driver, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Reinstall the Graphics Drivers and restart your computer.
Fix 5: Free Up Computer Drive Space
There is a slight possibility that your system might be running out of memory and thus leading to the Epson printer utility setup not responding problem.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the Task Manager.
- Click on More Details.
- In the Performance tab, you can analyze how much memory is available for use.
- If memory space is not sufficient, you can upgrade the storage by installing additional RAM.
- On the other side, you also have the choice of attaching an external hard drive to your PC’s USB port.
Fix 6: Run The Windows Troubleshooter
- Press Windows key + I to open the settings page.
- Click on the Update & Security section.
- Choose Troubleshoot from the list.
- Select your Epson printer and click Run the troubleshooter.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete troubleshooting Epson Printer Utility Setup Not Responding issue.
Fix 7: Reinstall Runtime Libraries
- Under Programs and Features, click on Uninstall to remove the entire package from your Windows computer.
- Once the clear away process is over, reboot the PC.
- Now, download the latest available redistributable package.
- Install the same on your PC.
Fix 8: Restart The Print Spooler
- Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Type services.msc and click the OK button.
- Locate and double-click the Print Spooler service.
- On the Properties window screen, set the Startup type to Automatic.
- Click Start to begin the service.
- If the services are still running, click the Stop button.
- Wait for a few minutes and then click the Start button.
- Finally, click Apply to save the changes.
Fix 9: Configure The Printer
- Open the Control Panel window and go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Locate your printer and choose Printer properties.
- Click on the Ports tab.
- Select the proper port and click Apply followed by OK to save changes.
- After making the required modifications, check if the problem is solved or not.
So, these are some of the troubleshooting solutions that we suggest. If the Epson Printer Utility Setup Not Responding issue still exists, then get assistance from our technicians.