Fixed: Epson Printer Windows 10 not Working Issue
If you are facing issues with your Epson printer that is connected to a Windows 10 computer, then the printer connection might be faulty. Some users face this issue after updating their operating system. Continue with the steps that are given below to fix the Epson Printer Windows 10 not working problem.
- Turn on the Epson printer and check whether it is properly connected to your computer.
- If you have connected the printer and computer using a wired network connection, check the interface cables.
- For a direct USB connection, inspect the USB cable for any damages.
- For a wireless connection, connect the printer and computer to the same wireless network.
- If the issue persists, remove the printer and add it again as explained below.
- Press the Start menu and click the Settings icon.
- Select Devices and then click Printers & scanners.
- Right-click on the Epson printer and select the Remove option from the displayed list.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- Choose the printer from the displayed list. Now, select Add device.
- If you can’t find your printer, select the ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed option.
- Now, choose the Add a local printer or network printer with network settings option. Click Next.
- When the Add Printer window appears, select the port from the drop-down list in the Use an existing port section. Click on the Next button.
- Choose the brand name as Epson in the Manufacturer section. Click Next.
- You can enter a name for your Epson printer as per your preference.
- Choose the Do not share this printer option and click Next.
- Select the Print a test page option and then click Close.
- Now, close the window by clicking Finish.
- Once the printer is added, you will be able to print and scan from your computer.
Now you have seen how to fix the Epson printer Windows 10 not working issue.