Why My Epson Printer Won’t Connect To Laptop Windows 10?
Connecting an Epson printer to a Windows 10 laptop is such a simple procedure with some basic built-in wizards that will always come in handy. But there are times when the Epson printer won’t connect to Windows 10 laptop, or you get the message from the Windows 10 laptops saying, “Windows cannot connect to this Printer.”A printer can be connected to a computer either wirelessly or through a wired connection. So if your Epson printer won’t connect to laptop Windows 10 laptop, use the following troubleshooting methods to get rid of the issue.
METHOD 1: CHECK THE CABLES AND POWER
- Always check if the cables connecting the Epson printer and the Windows 10 laptop are secure without any damages.
- Make sure to refer to the Epson printer User Manual and look for the installation procedure.
- Check if the printer is turned on and there is a proper supply of power to it.
METHOD 2: PRINTER SOFTWARE
- If you download the wrong Epson printer software, then you are bound to face some connection problems.
- So, to have the proper Epson printer software for your computer, enter the official Epson Support URL in a browser and press the Enter button.
- You will find the Epson page open. Locate the search bar on the page and then type the Epson printer model.
- Now, the Epson printer page will open. Scroll down the page and locate the Downloads section.
- The Epson printer page will automatically detect the type of OS and its version.
- Choose the printer driver as seen in the list and then click the Download button.
METHOD 3: WIRELESS CONNECTION (WIRELESS PRINTER)
- If you are using a wireless printer, make sure you have proper wireless connectivity.
- Without the wireless connection, you will always come across the issue “Epson printer won’t connect to Windows 10 laptop.”
- Check whether you have entered the correct credentials while trying to connect to the wireless network.
- You must connect your printer and laptop to the same wireless network.
If still your Epson printer won’t connect to laptop Windows 10, then contact our support team for more assistance.