Epson Printer Won’t Connect To My Network
If you’re facing the “Epson printer not connecting to Wi-Fi” problem for the first time, don’t worry. Many people experience this problem in their daily lives, including you. The best part is that you can resolve it easily and quickly using the simple troubleshooting instructions given below.
- Check to ensure that your wireless router or access point is turned on.
- Make sure that the router is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Check if your Epson printer is placed closer to the wireless router. If not, reposition these devices.
- Make sure that any microwave oven, Bluetooth headsets, metal objects, or any articles that can block the wireless signal are not placed between the printer and your wireless router.
- Restart your Epson printer.
- Power cycle your router. To do the same, carry out the following instructions.
- Turn off your wireless router or access point.
- Disconnect the cable from the router if it is connected.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- After waiting for a while, reconnect the cable and turn on the router.
- Check whether you have entered your network credentials correctly.
- If not, re-enter them correctly.
Now, try to connect your Epson printer to the network. If the same problem persists, try the advanced solutions given below.
In most cases, these kinds of problems occur due to running or using an outdated printer software. So, check whether your printer driver is up-to-date. If not, update it and then try to connect the printer to the network.
You can use the Epson Software Updater utility to update the printer driver and firmware.
- Initially, connect your printer to the computer over a USB or wired connection.
- Next, open the Epson printer folder on your computer.
- Locate and double-click on the Epson Software Updater utility file.
- Check to ensure that your printer model is selected correctly.
- Update the printer software by following the on-screen instructions.
- After updating the software, try to connect your printer to the network.
Contact us if you need advanced technical assistance in resolving the “Epson printer won’t connect to my Wi-Fi network” problem.