Epson printer XP 245 Wifi Setup
The Epson XP 245 printer is one of the most compact machines produced by the company. It is one of those printers that get the job done, and this is if you are looking for something for your small office or home use. Follow the below mentioned steps to establish Epson printer XP 245 Wifi Setup.
- Great printing quality
- Good printer to print photos
- Compact size
- Multi-function purpose printer
- Mobile print and Epson iPrint
One of the best ways to connect the Epson XP 245 printer to the network is to do it during the driver installation. There are other alternatives for Epson printer XP 245 Wifi Setup. Further methods will be discussed.
CONNECT DURING INSTALLATION
To perform the Wi-Fi setup process during the installation, follow the steps as described.
- Download the printer driver from the official Epson support page.
- Once the driver is downloaded, perform a double-click to start the installation.
- Follow the commands on the screen.
- Agree to the license agreement and follow the prompts.
- During the Connection Setting process, select the radio button for either the Wi-Fi Connection or USB Connection option.
- Select the Wi-Fi Connection option.
- Choose the network name (SSID) from the list and enter the password for it.
- The printer will be connected to the network.
USING WI-FI PROTECTED SETUP
When it comes to the Wi-Fi Protected Setup method, you need to ensure that the wireless router comes with a WPS button. This way, the method can be successful with lesser steps.
Before you proceed,
- Ensure that the printer is connected to the main power source.
- Check and see if the wireless router is within the proximity range of the printer and the computer.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on your printer control panel until you see the green light turn on (it will blink for approx. 3 seconds).
- Within the next 5 minutes, press the WPS button that’s present on the wireless router.
- You will notice the Wi-Fi light on the printer blinking (that means the printer is trying to find the wireless connection).
- Once the Wi-Fi light on the printer turns solid green, it indicates that the Epson XP 245 printer is connected to the wireless network.
With the simple WPS method, you can easily perform the Epson printer XP 245 Wifi Setup for the Epson XP 245 printer. For more queries related to the article, click the CALL button. Our dedicated technical team will resolve the issue in no time.