Epson iPrint Support
Epson Support - This mobile application is available for both Android and Apple Smartphone devices. It will help you print any Microsoft Office documents, PDF’s, photos or web pages over a working wireless network connection. This iPrint app also allows you to scan a file on to your device, send it as an email and upload it to any online services like Box. Dropbox, Google Drive or Evernote.
Quick Steps for iPrint Setup
- Switch on your computer, printer and check if your mobile is compatible for using Epson iPrint through www.epson.com/connect
- After checking the compatibility, download Epson iPrint mobile application from Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Ensure that your mobile device is connected to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Print from your Smartphone device to your printer.
- Open the file which you want to print or scan.
- Click on the Menu option present on the right hand top most corner of your mobile screen.
- From the list of options available, click on Print.
- Now, select your print from the list of available printers.
- Change the number of copies and paper size.
- Tap on Print button to print the file that you want.
- Open the file that you would wish to print.
- Touch the Share button on the left hand corner of the screen of your Apple device.
- Swipe the screen to tap on Print icon.
- Select the printer that you want from the options available.
- Mention the number of copies using the plus (+) and minus (-) sign.
- Finally, click on Print.
Epson Support for Mac
How to select double-sided print settings in OS X?
Upon selecting Two-sided Printing Settings from the main menu, users can print on both sides of the printing paper.
- Choose any one of the Two-sided Printing options.
- In the Document Type field, select the type of document you are printing. (Document Type – Text/Graphics) According to the type selected, the printer software sets the Adjustments automatically.
- If needed, you can manually change the options under the Adjustments on the screen.
- Now, click on Print to print a test copy of the double-sided document.
- Follow the on screen instructions displayed on the print screen during the printing process.
How to manage color in Macintosh (OS X)?
Using this option, Color Matching, you can change the Color Matching and Color Options settings to set colors for the output of your printout. You can also switch off the color management in the printer software installed on your computer.
- Click on Color Matching option from the drop down list on the printer screen.
- Choose any one of the available options.
- In the new window, tap on Color Options by scrolling through the drop down list.
- Click on any one of the available options according to your need. (The options can be chosen from the image below.)
How to select Printing Preferences in Macintosh (OS X)?
- Select System Preferences from the Apple menu or its dock.
- Now, choose Print & Fax/Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- From the options available, choose your product and click on Options & Supplies.
- A new dialogue box appears. Select the Driver/Options tab.
- From the list of options, choose favorable printing preferences.
- Press the OK button.
For more Epson support Contact our Experts.