Notice: Undefined index: avada in /home/printers/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson WF 3620 Setup and Install
- » Epson WF 3620 Setup in a time.
- » Get proper printer drivers for your printers.
- » Remove old printer drivers
- » System tuning and optimization
- » Configure you Epson WF 3620 Setup with your Wi-Fi
- » Configure Epson Connect Solutions
- » Share and print wirelessly with iPrint
- » Epson Email Print, Remote print configuration
- » Configure iPrint print on your Smartphone
- » Configure Remote print on your Smartphone
- » Send your files to printer from anywhere
- » Share and Print conveniently
Epson WF-3620 Printer Features
- Fast and reliable printing
- Easy navigation to controls
- Wireless printing
- Large paper handling capacity
- Auto two-sided printing
- Print, Scan, Copy and Fax
- Epson mobile connect
Epson WorkForce 3620 Driver Download & Install
The printer driver for Epson WF 3620 Setup can be downloaded from http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/SupportIndex.jsp
For registering your Epson printer to Epson Connect cloud service, you must have an active internet connection.
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 from Epson is an All-in-One Inkjet printer that suits all your needs. This printer has features that give you exceptional printing and reinforced productivity. It offers great support for mobility thanks to features such as intelligent Wi-Fi, Epson Connect, Google cloud print, and iPrint.
This printer provides smudge-free, fade and water resistant prints providing long durability to your printed documents. The printer operates at a print speed of 19ppm. It can handle all your printing needs at home, or office. The Epson WF 3620 Setup can handle A4, A5, B5, Envelopes and Custom paper sizes with ease.
This printer has been designed to take advantage of the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed ports for quick and steady connectivity. It ensures that the data is transferred continuously without any data loss.
How to Create a Epson Connect Account?
Quick Steps for Create Epson Connect
- Step 1: Turn ON your Epson WF 3620 Setup.
- Step 2: Install Epson connect printer setup from the Printer driver installation disk and launch the application after installation.
- Step 3: The application automatically searches for your printer and displays it. Select your printer and Click — > Continue/Next.
- Step 4: After selecting your printer, select — >Printer Registration
- Step 5: Click — >Continue/Next to continue to License Agreement page.
- Step 6: Click — > Agree on the License Agreement page and click Next to take the print out of it.
- Step 7: Furnish your details in the page and Click — > Finish as shown in the image given below to register your Epson Printer to Epson connect
Epson WF 3620 Setup Troubleshooting Guidance
How to fix Epson WF-3620 red light blinking?
Epson WF 3620 Setup has a built-in ink level warning system, that alerts you when the printer’s ink level is going down or low. It relies on number of printed pages to calculate the ink level. It has been programmed to observe an ink tank capable of printing 4000 pages.
When the programmed count level increases to more than 3800 or 4000 the printer’s program thinks that the ink level is getting low and warns you, by continuously blinking the red light and the printer eventually stops working.
This is only a warning system of the printer, and this error can be cleared by removing the ink tanks from the printer while the red light blinks.
How do I fix Epson cartridge is not recognized issue?
Epson WF 3620 Setup is designed with IC chips which restrict the use of third-party ink tanks or cartridges by not recognizing those parts.
If you use these cartridges or ink systems then your printer will display an error stating that the “ink system” or “cartridge” is not recognized, and the printer may stop working.
You can bypass the error by restarting your printer (Turn it OFF and then ON), this should clear away the error message.
If the error doesn’t go, then replace the non-genuine parts with the original genuine Epson parts. This will enable your printer to work properly.