Notice: Undefined index: dir in /home/printers/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson WF 3620 Setup Guidance
Epson WF-3620 is an inkjet printer that can perform all the basic operations like printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. The PrecisionCore technology used in this printer ensures quality output while printing. Read the following steps to do Epson WF 3620 setup.
1. Unpack the printer
- Unbox the printer and then remove all the packaging tapes and protective materials from it.
- Take out the printer accessories such as ink cartridges, power cord, installation CD, and user manuals from the printer box and keep them safe.
2. Power up the printer
- Connect the power cord to the printer’s AC inlet and a wall outlet.
- On the control panel, press the Power button.
- When the printer is turned on, set the language, country/region, date, and time.
3. Install the ink cartridges
- Lift the scanner unit and open the cartridge cover.
- Now, shake a new ink cartridge packet and then remove the package.
- Peel off the yellow protective film from the contacts.
- Place the cartridge into its holder and press it down until it snaps in a position.
- Similarly, install the other ink cartridges in the printer.
- Close the ink cartridge cover and the scanner unit.
- Wait until the ink charging process is complete.
4. Feed paper in the cassette
- Keep the paper output tray and paper stopper closed.
- Draw the paper cassette out of the printer.
- Move the paper guides to the edges of the tray and adjust the front edge guide according to the paper size.
- Arrange the paper on the tray such that the printing side faces down.
- Push the cassette into the printer.
- Pull out the paper output tray from the printer and open the paper stopper.
- Configure the paper settings on the printer.
5. Connect the Fax cable
- Take the telephone line cable from your telephone wall jack and connect it to the printer’s LINE port.
- If you want to configure the Fax settings, select Start. Otherwise, select Close.
6. Install the printer software
- Once the Epson WF 3620 setup is done, install the printer software on your computer.
- The printer software enables you to manage and control the printer from your computer.
Epson WF-3620 Driver Download
- The printer driver is available on this page.
- You can download it from here. Or else, go to the official Epson website.
- On the printer’s support page, click the Downloads tab and choose the operating system from the drop-down menu.
- Find the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer file and click the Download button next to it.
Epson WF-3620 Manual Download
- Open the default web browser and visit the official Epson website.
- Find the printer model and select it to go to the support page.
- Under Manuals and Warranty, you could see a list of manuals.
- Click the PDF link of the Epson WF 3620 setup user manual to download it.
Install Epson WF-3620 Driver Software
- In order to install the printer driver on your computer, either insert the installation CD or download the printer driver to your computer.
- Locate and double-click the installer file. The setup wizard window will open.
- Under Software Selection, choose all the required software and click the Install button.
- The installation progress status appears on the screen.
- Wait until the installation is complete and then proceed with the connection setup.
- Once the Epson WF 3620 setup is complete, print a test page from the computer.
Epson WF-3620 Wireless Setup
- Turn on the Wi-Fi router network and connect your computer to it.
- Note the Wi-Fi network name and password.
- Open the driver installer file, then read and accept the license agreement.
- Run the installation on the computer.
- If the printer does not detect the Wi-Fi network, then select Wireless connection as the connection method.
- Following that, select a setup option and click Next.
- Under Wireless Network Setup Method, choose Using printer buttons.
- Read the instructions and move to the printer.
- Tap the Wi-Fi connection icon on the printer’s display panel.
- Select the Wi-Fi Setup button and choose Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- The printer will display the available networks.
- Select your network name, enter the password, and tap Proceed.
- On the confirmation screen, select OK.
- When the connection is made, press the Start button to print a report. If not, select Done to return to the main screen.
Epson WF-3620 Double Sided Printing
To perform the double-sided printing operation on your Epson WF 3620 setup from a Windows computer, carry out the steps given below.
- Keep the printer and your computer connected to the same network.
- Open the printing document or image on the computer.
- Click the Print icon or menu in the application.
- Select your printer model and the Printing Preferences window will open.
- Tick the checkbox of 2-Sided Printing and click the Settings button if you want to change the settings. If not, select Auto.
- In the 2-Sided Printing Settings window, choose a Binding Edge option.
- Next, click OK to return to the main window.
- Set the other print settings and click OK.
Epson WF-3260-3620 Scan Setup
- Before beginning the scanning process, confirm that the Epson WF 3620 setup and your computer are connected to the same network.
- Download and install the scanner driver on your computer.
- Load the scanning document on the scanner glass or into the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Open the Epson scanning program on the computer and set up the scan settings.
- Click the Scan button to start scanning.
- Another way is to scan using the printer control panel.
- Press the Home button and then select Scan.
- Select any one of the scan options.
- Save the scan configuration by pressing the Preset button.
Epson WF-3620 Scanner Driver
- The scanner driver helps to perform scanning from the computer and the printer control panel.
- You can download the scanner driver for your OS from the official Epson website.
- Go to the Epson support page from a browser.
- Under Downloads, click the Operating System menu and choose your operating system.
- Click Drivers and select the Download button beside the Scanner Driver.
- After the download, open the scanner driver file to install it on the computer.
Epson Wf-3620 Scan To Computer
- The scanner and your computer should be connected to the same router network.
- To perform the scan operation, you must have installed the scanner driver on the computer.
- Open the document cover, place the document on the scanner glass, and close it.
- On the Epson WF 3620 setup’s home screen, select Scan.
- Following that, choose Computer and select your computer from the list of connected devices.
Epson Wf-3620 Scan To Email Setup
- The Epson WF-3260 printer does not support the Scan to Email function. If you want to attach a scanned document, then you have to do it manually.
- Place the document on the scanner glass.
- Scan the document either from the control panel or the Scan program on the computer and save the document on the computer.
- Now, open your email client program and attach the scanned document to your email message.
Epson WF-3620 Double Sided Scanning
- Load the original document into the ADF on the Epson WF 3620 setup.
- Launch the Epson scan program on your computer.
- Set the Mode to Office Mode and the Document Source to ADF-Doubled-sided.
- Make the image adjustment and necessary scan settings.
- Click the Scan button and the File Save Settings window will appear.
- Change the settings if required and click OK.
Epson WF-3620 Fax Setup
- After connecting the telephone line cable to the LINE port of the printer, press the Home button on the printer control panel.
- Tap Setup and then select System Administration > Fax Settings.
- Choose Fax Setting Wizard and select Start.
- Enter the Fax header, set the distinctive ring, and select Proceed.
- Configure the Receive Mode Setting and tap Proceed to confirm the settings
- The confirmation screen will appear. Now, select Start to verify the Fax connection settings and print a report.
Epson WF 3620 Setup Troubleshooting Guidance
When the Epson WF-3620 printer faces an issue, the relevant error code appears on the display panel. Refer to the printer user manual and understand the cause of the problem. Try the basic troubleshooting steps to fix the problem. If you cannot solve the error, contact our technical team for more support.
Epson Wf-3620 Offline Solution
- Initially, check whether the computer and printer are connected properly.
- If the printer is connected to a wireless network, then check whether the router is turned on.
- For a Windows computer, open the Control Panel window and go to Devices and Printers. Right-click your printer and disable Use Printer Offline.
- If the Epson WF 3620 setup enters the sleep mode quite often, change the sleep timer settings. On the home screen, select Setup > System Administration > Common Settings > Sleep Timer. Increase the time that the printer takes before it goes into the sleep mode and tap OK.
Fix: Epson WF-3620 Printing Very Light
- Check the ink level on the cartridge and if it is low, replace it with a new one. Tap the iStatus icon on the screen and select Printer Information. Choose the ink color code at the bottom of the screen to view the ink level.
- Run a nozzle check on the printer and clean the print head if the nozzles are clogged. Select Setup > Maintenance > Print Head Nozzle Check and then press the Color button to check the print head nozzles.
- Turn off the Epson WF 3620 setup and clean the print head path using a lint-free cloth.
Steps: Epson WF-3620 Factory Reset
Resetting the printer erases all the printer settings and restores it to the default factory settings.
- Go to the home screen on the control panel.
- Tap Setup > System Administration > Restore Default Settings.
- If you want to clear all the printer settings, choose Clear All Data and Settings.
- Select the other reset options if you do not want to reset all the settings.
Solved: Epson WF-3620 not Printing
- Make sure the Epson printer is connected to the wireless network. If it is not, then restart the router and reconnect the printer.
- Tighten the network cable ends to secure the network connection.
- Verify if the printer is in the offline or sleep mode. Turn it on and retry to print.
- Print a test page to check the printer activity status. If the printer does not print, it indicates that the printer driver or firmware has an issue.
- Open the Print window an the computer and see if there are any stopped or paused print jobs. Delete those print jobs and restart the Epson WF 3620 setup.