Notice: Undefined index: dir in /www/wwwroot/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson WF 3640 Setup & Install
- » Epson WF 3640 Setup
- » Get proper printer drivers for your printers.
- » Remove old printer drivers
- » System tuning and optimization
- » Configure you Epson WF 3640 Setup with your Wi-Fi
- » Configure Epson Connect Solutions
- » Share and print wirelessly with iPrint
- » Epson Email Print, Remote print configuration
- » Configure iPrint print on your Smartphone
- » Configure Remote print on your Smartphone
- » Send your files to printer from anywhere
- » Share and Print conveniently
Epson WF 3640 Printer Features
- Built in Wi-Fi
- Epson mobile connect
- High Duty cycle
- Flat bed scanner
- 3.5 inch LCD display
- Individual ink cartridges
- Print, Scan, Copy and Fax
- Wireless and mobile printing
Epson WorkForce 3640 Driver Download & Install
The printer driver for Epson WF 3640 Setup can be downloaded from http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/SupportIndex.jsp
For registering your Epson printer to Epson Connect cloud service, you must have an active internet connection.
Epson – WorkForce WF-3640 from Epson is a slightly upgraded All-in-One Inkjet printer from WF-3620 that suits all your needs. The Epson WF 3640 Setup features 3.5 inch LCD display and it can handle A4, A5, B5, Envelopes and Custom paper sizes with ease.
This printer provides smudge free, fade and water resistant prints providing long durability to your printed documents. It offers great support for wireless printing, thanks to features such as intelligent Wi-Fi, Epson Connect, Google cloud print and iPrint.
This printer has a optical scan resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi and it can handle all your printing needs at home, or office. This printer has been designed to take advantage of the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed ports for quick and steady connectivity. It has monthly duty cycle of 20,000 pages.
How to Create a Epson Connect Account?
Quick Steps for Create Epson Connect
- Step 1: Turn ON your Epson WF 3640 Setup.
- Step 2: Install Epson connect printer setup from the Printer driver installation disk and launch the application after installation.
- Step 3: The application automatically searches for your printer and displays it. Select your printer and Click — > Continue/Next.
- Step 4: After selecting your printer, select — >Printer Registration
- Step 5: Click — >Continue/Next to continue to License Agreement page.
- Step 6: Click — > Agree on the License Agreement page and click Next to take the print out of it.
- Step 7: Furnish your details in the page and Click — > Finish as shown in the image given below to register your Epson Printer to Epson connect
Epson WF 3640 Setup Troubleshooting Guidance
How to fix Epson WF-3640 red light blinking issue?
Epson WF 3640 Setup has a built-in ink level warning system, that alerts you when the printer’s ink level is going down or low. It relies on a number of printed pages to calculate the ink level. It has been programmed to observe an ink tank capable of printing 4000 pages.
When the programmed count level increases to more than 3800 or 4000 the printer’s program think that the ink level is getting low and warns you, by continuously blinking the red light and the printer eventually stops working.
This is only a warning system of the printer, and this error can be cleared by removing the ink tanks from the printer while the red light blinks.
How do I fix Epson cartridge is not recognized issue?
Epson WF-3640 Setup are designed with IC chips which restrict the use of third-party ink tanks or cartridges by not recognizing those parts.
If you use these cartridges or ink systems then your printer will display an error stating that the “ink system” or “cartridge” is not recognized, and the printer may stop working.
You can bypass the error by restarting your printer (Turn it OFF and then ON), this should clear away the error message.
If the error doesn’t go, then replace the non-genuine parts with the original genuine Epson parts. This will enable your Epson WF 3640 Setup to work properly.