Notice: Undefined index: dir in /www/wwwroot/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson WF-3720 Setup
The Epson WF-3720 setup steps are mentioned below.
Step 1: Unpacking the printer
- The components of the printer included in the package are:
- Ink cartridges
- Installation disc
- Power cord
- First, take out the Epson WF 3720 printer from the carton.
- Remove the styrofoam covers, tapes, and other packing materials from the printer.
- Also, open the scanner unit and remove all the packing materials.
Step 2: Configuring the printer
- Connect the power cord to the Epson WF-3720 printer.
- Plug the other end of the power cord to an AC outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the Power button on the control panel.
- Raise the control panel to a convenient angle.
- Now, select your language on the printer display.
- Set the date, time, and other required settings.
Step 3: Installing the ink cartridges
- Raise the scanner unit and wait until it clicks into place.
- Unpack each ink cartridge and remove the yellow tape.
- Make sure not to touch the other contacts on the cartridges.
- Fix all the cartridges into the right slots by checking the color code label.
- Close the scanner unit.
- The Epson printer will start the ink priming process.
- Wait until the printing process is complete. It may take around 7 minutes.
- Make sure not to turn off the printer while the priming process takes place.
Step 4: Loading paper
- Lower the control panel and raise the output tray.
- Now, pull out the paper cassette.
- Move the paper guides to the edges of the tray.
- Now, tap the stack of paper on a flat surface, fan them well, and load the paper stack in the tray.
- Slide the paper guides to the edges of the paper such that they do not fold them.
- Also, load paper only below the maximum paper mark.
- Fix the input paper cassette into the Epson WF-3720 setup.
- Extend the paper output tray and raise the flap.
- Set the correct paper settings on the printer’s control panel.
Step 5: Setting up fax
- To set up the printer for fax, plug in a telephone line cord to your phone wall jack.
- Fix the other end to the Line port on the printer’s rear side.
- Press the Start button to set up fax.
- Continue with the setup by following the on-screen steps.
- Otherwise, press on the Close button.
Step 6: Connecting the printer to your device
- Insert the installation CD into the disc drive of your Windows computer.
- You can also download the Epson printer software from the official Epson website.
- Run the installer file and select a suitable connection method when prompted.
- The Epson WF 3720 printer supports Wireless connection, Direct USB connection, and Wired Network connection.
- To install the driver on a mobile device, install the Epson Connect application from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Epson WF-3720 Driver For Mac
- You can download the Epson printer software for your Mac computer from the official Epson website.
- Go to the Support page of the Epson WF-3720 setup and click the Downloads tab.
- Choose your operating system as Mac from the drop-down list.
- Click Download next to the required driver.
- Open the downloaded file and click Start Here Mac.
- When prompted for confirmation to install the driver for Mac, click Continue.
- Select Continue when the Install Epson Printer Driver window appears on the screen.
- Choose a location on your Mac device to install the printer software.
- When prompted for admin credentials of the Mac device, enter them.
- Click on the Install option and wait until the software installation is complete.
- Select the connection type and complete the installation by following the instructions on the screen.
Epson WF-3720 Driver For Windows
- Download the printer driver for Windows from this site by clicking the Driver Download button.
- Otherwise, go to the official Epson support page of the printer, click the Downloads section, and select Windows as the operating system.
- Click the Download button beside the required driver package.
- After downloading the driver, double-click the installer to begin the installation.
- Accept the terms and conditions to accept the license agreement.
- When the installation wizard appears, checkmark the drivers you want to install. Click on the Install button.
- Select the type of connection required and click Next.
- For a wireless connection, you have to connect the printer and computer to the same wireless network.
- For a Wired connection, use an Ethernet cable to get connected to the network.
- You can also connect the Epson WF-3720 setup and computer using a USB cable for the Direct USB Connection.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Epson WorkForce 3720 Manual Download
- Go to the official Epson website from your browser.
- Click the Support tab and select your region from the displayed list.
- Enter the printer model number and tap the Enter key.
- Select the Manuals and Warranty tab and choose the required manual.
- Click PDF next to the required manual to open the document.
- When the User guide page appears, click on the Download icon.
- Otherwise, click on the Manual Download button on this page to download the manual.
How to Replace Ink Cartridge Epson WF-3720?
- Press the home button on the Epson WF-3720 setup’s LCD.
- Select the Maintenance option followed by ink Cartridge(s) Replacement > Next > Start.
- Now, open the scanner unit and remove the ink cartridge that has to be replaced.
- Unpack the new cartridge from its cover and remove the yellow tape.
- Now, fix the cartridge into its slot in the printer. Push it down until it fits into place.
- Close the scanner unit and press Completed on the printer’s LCD.
- You can start printing after you have changed the ink cartridge.
Epson WF-3720 Wifi Setup
- Press the Home button on the printer screen and tap the Wireless icon.
- Select the Wi-Fi(Recommended) option.
- Choose Start Setup or Change Settings. Now, select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Select the SSID of your wireless network. Type the printer password manually. Press OK.
- Touch the Start Setup option to save the settings.
- Your printer will now be connected to the network.
- Install the printer software on your device and choose the connection method.
- Complete the installation by following the steps on the screen.
- You will be able to print wirelessly from your computer.
How to Print Envelopes on Epson WF-3720?
- Make sure to load the envelope paper on the Epson WF-3720 setup before starting the printing process.
- Open the document on your computer and select the Print option.
- Select Properties or Preferences to set the required choices.
- Enter a custom paper size for the envelope.
- For printing an envelope, select the orientation as Landscape.
- Select the Print option to get the envelope printed.
How to Set Up Scanner on Epson WF-3720?
- First, load the paper on the scanner glass.
- Press the Home button and select the Scan option. Choose the required scanning preferences.
- Select Settings to set the preferences.
- After selecting the scanning preferences, save the document to your computer.
How to Set Up Scan to Email on Epson WF-3720?
- Load the document on the Epson WF-3720 setup scanner glass.
- Press the Home button and select Scan.
- Choose the Email option. Select Contacts.
- Type the email address.
- If you are selecting the email address from contacts, touch the Contacts option.
- Touch Scan settings and select File Format.
- Select the scanning preferences and press the Send button.
- Now, the document will be scanned and send it to your recipient.
Epson WF-3720 Scan to Gmail Emails
- Press the Home button and select Scan.
- Select Settings and choose General Settings. Go to Network Settings.
- Choose the Network Settings and touch Advanced.
- Select Email Server and choose Server Settings. Touch Proceed.
- Touch Preferences and select General Preferences.
- Enter the Gmail address and type the password.
- Type the server address as smtp.gmail.com.
- Type 465, which is the server port. Select the Secure connection as SSL/TLS.
- For the port number as 465 and select TLS as 587.
- Tap Continue and enter the email address of the recipient.
- Set the scanning preferences and tap the Send button.
Steps: Epson WF-3720 Scan Double Sided
If you want to scan a double-sided document, consider the steps that are given below.
- Place the document in the ADF feeder.
- Press the Scan option on the Epson WF-3720 setup screen.
- Select the preferred scanning option.
- Choose 2-sided settings by selecting the ADF – Double-sided option.
- Once you have set the scanning preferences, press Start.
- After the whole document is scanned, save it to your computer.
Epson WF-3720 Scan to Computer Setup
- Make sure to connect the Epson printer and computer before you start the scanning process. Keep the computer turned on.
- First, load the document on the scanner glass.
- Press the Home button on the printer and select the Scan option.
- Select Computer and choose the scanning preferences. Press Start.
- You can now save the scanned document to your computer.
Epson Wf-3720 Firmware Update
- To get the latest features, you have to update the firmware of the Epson WF-3720 setup.
- Open the official Epson website and go to the printer’s page.
- Select Downloads followed by Firmware. Click on the Download button.
- Otherwise, open the Epson Software and select Epson Software Updater.
- Choose your printer model number from the displayed list.
- Select Firmware Updater and click Install item(s).
- When the Epson Eula wizard appears, select the Agree option after reading the license terms and conditions. Click OK
- Click on the Start button on the Epson Firmware Updater screen.
- Wait until the firmware updating process is complete, then click on the Finish button.
Epson WF-3720 Firmware Downgrade
If you are facing issues on the printer after updating it, you can downgrade it.
- First, turn off the Epson Printer.
- Now, place your finger on the top right corner of the black portion around your printer display and at the same time, hold the power button until you see the Program Update Mode message on the screen.
- On your computer connected to the Epson WF-3720 setup, go to a website that has the earlier firmware version and download it.
- Run the downloaded firmware on the computer and carry out the instructions displayed on the screen.
- The blue light on the printer will blink continuously.
- Now, tap at the center of the printer display and the printer will turn off.
- Turn on the printer and go to your computer.
- Again, run the downloaded printer firmware and follow the instructions displayed on it.
- Now, the Epson printer’s firmware will be successfully downgraded and the printer will reboot.
Epson WF 3720 Fax Setup
- Make sure the telephone cord is connected to the Line port on the Epson WF-3720 setup.
- Press the Home button on the Epson printer. Go to Settings.
- Select General Settings and navigate to Fax Settings.
- When the Fax Setting Wizard appears, select Proceed.
- Using the touch screen keypad, enter the sender’s name.
- Now, enter the phone number and select Proceed.
- You can set the other required settings by following the on-screen instructions.
Epson WF-3720 Setup Troubleshooting
Although Epson printers are used by various users, many undergo some issues while using them. Make sure to run routine maintenance on the printer to avoid the printer issues. Check the printer LCD screen for any errors. You can continue with the instructions on the screen to fix the errors. You can also click the Call button on this page to get in touch with our technical experts to solve all your Epson WF-3720 setup problems.