Notice: Undefined index: dir in /home/printers/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson WF-3720 Troubleshooting Guidance
Epson WorkForce 3720 is an all-in-one color printer. It is easily one of the most cost-friendly printers around and with the 250-sheet capacity, you never have to replace papers at regular intervals. The other features that can bring out more comfort for you are the 2.7 inches color touch screen, the 30 page Auto Document Feeder (ADF) along with the Duplex printing.We all know that printers do have some errors and there are always certain methods using which you can troubleshoot those errors to bring them back to working condition. Here are a few errors you might face and the Epson WF-3720 troubleshooting steps to resolve them.
Guide: Epson WF-3720 Showing Offline
If your Epson WF-3720 printer goes offline, this could be due to the problems not only with the printer but could be due to your computer or the wireless network.
- Now, to see if your Epson WF-3720 printer can print without the need of the computer, you have to print a nozzle check pattern.
- If you can print nozzle check patterns, then open the Epson WF-3720 printer software on your computer and see if you have any print jobs in the queue.
- Delete the pending print jobs and try printing again.
- Now, to rule out the error with the wireless network, you have to unplug the router from the power source.
- Wait for a couple of minutes before you turn it back on.
- Wait for the printer to find the connection and if you are able to print, then the error is resolved.
Epson Wf-3720 Paper Jam Error
Every printer goes through a paper jam error and with the Epson WF-3720 printer, you have to look into different places to resolve the Epson WF-3720 troubleshooting paper jam error.
- If you find the paper jammed in the cassette, you have to cancel the print job.
- Remove the cassette tray from the left side of the printer and carefully remove the jammed paper from the tray.
- Make sure there are no fragments of paper left in the tray and once done, re-insert the tray back into the printer.
- You will also find jammed paper in the rear cover of the Epson WF-3720 printer.
- Cancel if you have any on-going print jobs and open the rear cover.
- Find and remove the fragments of jammed paper from the tray.
- Remove the jammed paper even from inside the unit if there are any.
- You are bound to find jams even in the document feeder.
- Open the document feeder and see if there are any minute fragments of the paper left.
- Once done, lower the ADF and place enough paper properly to continue.
Fix: Epson WF-3720 Driver Unavailable
Epson WF-3720 Troubleshooting Driver – When your Epson WF-3720 printer shows that the driver is unavailable, you will notice the printer giving out blank pages with error messages. So if you find fault with your driver, you can download and install the driver from the official Epson support site.
- Enter the Epson Support URL in the address bar of your browser.
- Enter the Epson printer model number (WF-3720) in the search bar and press the Enter button.
- The Epson WF-3720 page will open.
- Click the Drivers tab and download the driver based on the OS installed on your computer.
- Perform a double-click on the downloaded driver and complete the driver installation.
- When the setup page opens, select the type of connection you want your printer to have with the computer.
Fix: Epson WF-3720 Scanner not Working
- You need to make sure the printer is turned on and all the cables are connected properly.
- Make sure that Epson Scan 2 is selected as the scanning program.
- If your Windows computer goes to sleep, make sure to restart the Epson Scan 2.
- You can also test the connection using the Epson Scan utility:
- Select the Epson WF-3720 option from the Start menu on your computer and then select Epson Scan Utility.
- Make sure the printer is selected in the Utility.
- You can also click the Other tab and click the Reset button.
Fix: Epson WF-3720 won’t Scan to Computer
- Epson WF-3720 troubleshooting guide. Remove the router power cord from the power source and wait for a couple of seconds, and insert it back in to re-establish the connection to the printer. If you can print, you are done.
- If the wireless connection to the computer does not work, for the time being, you can reinstall the printer on the computer.
- When you are allowed to select the type of connection, click the option for USB connection.
- In this case, you will have the printer connected to the computer without any problems.
Guide: Epson WorkForce WF-3720 Factory Reset
- Press the Home button on the Epson WF-3720 printer.
- Select the Settings option.
- Scroll down the Settings option and select the option Restore Default Settings.
- You will see a set of options. Scroll down and select the option Clear All Data and Settings. Doing this will reset all the settings of the printer.
Solved: Epson WF-3720 not Printing
- Epson WF-3720 troubleshooting print function easily. Make sure you have the appropriate media size selected in the printer.
- You can run a print nozzle check to see if the ink cartridges are correctly installed in the printer. If you find that the print head has been clogged, it is safe to clean it properly.
- Make sure you have selected the Epson WF-3720 printer on the computer before starting the print job.
- Make sure the printer is not offline. Click the checkbox to deselect the option User Printer Offline.
- To troubleshoot the wireless connection, you have to unplug the router from the power source.
- Wait for a couple of minutes and then plug the router back in.
- The problem will be resolved and you can go back to adding print jobs to the printer.
Solved: Epson WF-3720 won’t Print Black
- Make sure the printer settings match with the media you have loaded.
- Perform a print nozzle check to see if the cartridges are appropriately installed.
- Check if the ink cartridges have run out of ink. If so, replace them.
Fix: Epson WF-3720 won’t Recognize Ink Cartridge
- If you find that the ink cartridge is not recognized on the printer, the best alternative to resolve the issue is by reinstalling or replacing the ink cartridge.
- Tap or press the Home button on the printer control panel and select the Setup option. Further, select the options Maintenance and Ink Cartridge Replacement.
- When you see a message on the display screen, open the scanner unit.
- Remove each of the cartridges from their respective slots and then reinstall them carefully.
- Shut close the scanner unit and then press the Start button.
- The Epson WF-3720 printer will charge the installed ink cartridge.
- The Epson WF-3720 troubleshooting the ink cartridge fuction completed successfully.
Fix: Epson WorkForce WF-3720 not Receiving Faxes
- Make sure you use the Epson Fax Utility.
- Ensure the recipient’s fax machine is turned on and working properly.
- Most importantly, check if you have the phone cable attached firmly to the computer.
- You can print a fax report to check if the problem is on your end.
Fix: Epson WF-3720 Adf not Working
- If you come across a problem in the Auto Document Feeder on your Epson WF-3720 printer, the error is probably because of a paper jam.
- Turn off the printer.
- If you find the ADF open, make sure you remove the jammed paper and other fragments present in it.
- Once completed, close the ADF of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, and now the problem will be resolved.
Solve: Epson Workforce 3720 Error 31008
- The Error 31008 mainly occurs on your Epson WF-3720 printer when the printer is running out of ink or has completely no ink.
- Turn on your Epson WF-3720 printer.
- Lift the scanner unit holding the handle on the left side.
- Press or squeeze the tab located at the back end of the cartridge and gently remove it.
- Open the new cartridge from the sealed packaging and gently insert it into its slot.
- Perform the same step for the other color cartridges if they are empty and then close the scanner unit.
- The Epson WF-3720 troubleshooting error code process completed successfully.