Notice: Undefined index: dir in /home/printers/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson WF-4630 Setup
Epson WF-4630 is a high-powered all-in-one printer that uses the PrecisionCore technology for printing. Read the procedure for Epson WF-4630 setup.
- Take out the Epson printer from the carton.
- Remove all the packaging tapes and protective materials from the inside and outside of the printer.
- Look for the other printer accessories such as ink cartridges, power cord, and user manual in the box and keep them safe.
2. Power connection
- Plug the power cord to a wall socket and the printer’s AC inlet.
- On the control panel, press the power button to turn on the printer.
- Once the printer turns on, set the language, country, date, and time.
3. Ink cartridge installation
- Open the front cover and then unpack the ink cartridge.
- Shake the cartridge slowly for 5 seconds to distribute the ink.
- Insert the ink cartridge into its holder and make sure it clicks into position.
- Install the other ink cartridges in the same way and tap Check on the display panel.
- Close the front cover after installing all the ink cartridges.
4. Feed paper
- Draw out the paper cassette and separate the cassette cover.
- Move the paper edge guides outward.
- Arrange the paper in a stack with the printing side facing down.
- Slide the edge guides to touch the paper edges, but make sure not to restrain the paper.
- Place the cassette cover on the cassette and carefully insert the cassette into the Epson WF-4630 setup.
- Next, extend the output tray and unfold the paper stopper.
5. Fax connection
- Take the free end of the telephone line cable from your wall jack and connect it to the printer’s LINE port.
- If you want to configure the Fax settings, select Start or else select Close.
6. Software installation
- Install the printer driver on your computer after the physical setup.
- The printer software helps to manage and control the printer from the computer.
Epson WF-4630 Driver Download
- You can download the Epson printer driver from this page.
- Otherwise, visit the official Epson website from a browser and go to the printer’s support page.
- Click the Downloads tab and choose the operating system from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Download button of the driver you want to download and save it on your computer.
Epson WF-4630 Manual Download
- The Epson WF-4630 setup user manual booklet is supplied along with the printer. However, you can download it online.
- In a browser window, go to the official Epson support page.
- Under Manuals and Warranty, click the PDF link of the user manual.
- The user manual is available in the HTML format also.
Epson WF-4630 Installation Guideline
- Open the printer driver you have downloaded to your computer or insert the installation CD into the computer and run it.
- The printer setup wizard window will appear on the screen.
- Under Software Selection, choose the software you need to install and then click Install.
- In the Installation Type screen, select Epson drivers and utilities. Then click the Install button.
- The printer installation progress status will appear on the screen.
- After completing the installation, proceed to perform the connection setup.
Epson Wf 4630 Wireless Setup
- Turn on the Wi-Fi router and connect your computer to it.
- Make sure you know the Wi-Fi network name and password.
- Open the driver installer and begin the installation.
- If the Epson WF-4630 setup does not detect the Wi-Fi network, the connection screen will appear.
- Select Wireless Connection as the connection method.
- Choose a setup option. Following that, select Using printer buttons as the wireless network setup method.
- Go to your printer and press the Home button on the control panel.
- Tap the Wi-Fi icon and select Wi-Fi Setup.
- Choose Wi-Fi Setup Wizard, select your Wi-Fi network name, and then enter the password.
- Once the Wi-Fi connection is made, follow the instructions on the computer to complete the setup.
Epson WF-4630 Scan Function Guidance
Epson WF-4630 Scan Setup
- Install the scanner driver on your computer.
- Connect the printer and your computer to the same network.
- Load the scan document on the scanner glass or into the ADF.
- Launch the scanner program on the computer and make the necessary scan settings.
- Click the Scan button to begin scanning.
- Select a destination to save the scanned document.
Epson WF-4630 Scan to Email
- Ensure the Epson WF-4630 setup and your computer are on the same network.
- Configure the email server settings before you begin the scan to email operation.
- Open a browser, enter the printer’s IP address, and then press Enter.
- On the scanner page, select the Email menu in the Setup panel.
- Fill in the SMTP server and POP/IMAP server information of your email account.
- Click the Connection Test button and then click Apply.
- Go to the configuration settings page and set the email contacts.
- After configuring the server settings, load the document on the printer.
- On the scanner’s home screen, select Scan > Document Capture Pro.
- Select Email and choose the email contacts to which you want to send the scanned document.
Epson Wf-4630 Scan to Computer
- Initially, you have to connect the Epson WF-4630 setup and computer if they are not already connected. Also, make sure you have installed the scanner driver on your computer.
- Load your scan document on the scanner glass or in the ADF.
- Press the Home button, select Scan, and choose Document Capture Pro.
- Select your computer from the devices list and continue to scan.
Epson WF-4630 Scan Multiple Pages
- Once you load the document in the ADF, open the Epson scanning program on the computer.
- Choose Office Mode in the Mode drop-down menu.
- Set the document source, orientation, size, and other scan settings.
- Click Scan and then set PDF as the Type in the File Save Settings window.
- After scanning a page, click Add page to scan more pages.
- After scanning all the pages, click Edit page and make changes.
- Finally, select Save File to save the scanned pages as a PDF file.
Epson WF-4630 Print Head Cleaning
- If the nozzle check pattern printed on your Epson WF-4630 setup show that the nozzles are clogged, carry out the below steps to clean the print head.
- Load a few paper sheets in the cassette.
- Go to the printer’s home screen, select Setup > Maintenance > Print Head Cleaning.
- Now, press the Color button to start cleaning the print head.
- Tap Print Nozzle Check Pattern and see if the print head is cleaned.
- You can perform print head cleaning up to a maximum of 4 times and then leave the printer turned off for 6 hours.
Epson WF-4630 Print Head Replacement
The print head of Epson WF-4630 setup is attached to the printer. You cannot separate or replace it. If you have a damaged print head, then contact the Epson service for help. Here are a few tips to prevent the print head from being damaged.
- Remove the ink cartridges and use a dry tissue to clean the print head.
- Keep the printer clean and dust-free to not let dirt accumulate inside it.
- After the regular use, turn off the printer for some time.
- Do not perform the print head cleaning more than three times.
Epson WF-4630 Setup Troubleshooting
When there is an issue on your printer, the relevant error message and error codes appear on the printer screen. Understand the error and refer to the user manual to find the basic troubleshooting steps. If you cannot fix the error, contact our technical team for more support.
Steps: Epson WF-4630 Factory Reset
- Resetting the Epson WF-4630 setup erases the printer settings and restores it to the default factory settings.
- On the home screen, tap Setup > System Administration > Restore Default Settings.
- You can select the required reset options, but choose Clear All Data and Settings to reset all the settings.
- Select Yes to confirm the printer reset action.
Fixed: Epson WF-4630 Error Code 0x97
- If there is an internal problem or hardware issue on your printer, the error 0x97 will appear on the screen.
- Disconnect the network cable, the USB cable, and other peripheral devices connected to the printer. Restart the Epson printer and see if the error is resolved.
- Turn off the printer, clean the printer using a wet lint-free cloth and wipe off the dust, and turn it on.
- If you have a Windows computer, connect the Epson WF-4630 setup to it and run the printer troubleshooter to fix the problem.
Fixed: Epson WF-4630 Error Code 0x98
- The error code 0x98 appears on the printer display panel when the printer faces an issue that causes the printer to go offline.
- Check the printer for any hardware or physical damage. Mainly check the connection ports and circuit boards.
- Open the device manager on your computer and examine the issues causing the printer trouble.
Epson WF-4630 Printing Issues
- If the print is not clear and the ink has faded, run a nozzle check and confirm that the print head is not clogged.
- Use dry and neat paper for printing and do not load paper more than its maximum limit.
- Make sure the Epson WF-4630 setup and the computer are connected securely.
- Check the ink level in the ink cartridge and continue to print only if there is enough ink.
Epson WF-4630 Not Printing Solution
- Verify if the Epson printer and the computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- If you have not installed the printer driver on the computer, then install it.
- See that the printer is not in the offline or sleep mode.
- Restart the printer and the router. Reconnect the Epson WF-4630 setup to the network.
- Check if any printing job has stopped or paused in the print queue.
Solved: Epson WF-4630 Print Head Cleaning Not Working
If you are not able to perform the print head cleaning process, consider the below solutions.
- Check the ink level in the ink cartridges because you cannot clean the print head when the ink level is low.
- Replace the ink cartridges and then do the print head cleaning.
- Let the printer be turned on during the entire print head cleaning process.
- Now, verify whether the nozzles are clogged by running a nozzle check and then proceed with print head cleaning.