Epson WF-4630 Setup and Install
- » Epson WF-4630 Setup in no time.
- » Get proper printer drivers for your printers.
- » Remove old printer drivers
- » System tuning and optimization
- » Configure you Epson WF-4630 Setup with your Wi-Fi
- » Configure Epson Connect Solutions
- » Share and print wirelessly with iPrint
- » Epson Email Print, Remote print configuration
- » Configure iPrint print on your Smartphone
- » Configure Remote print on your Smartphone
- » Send your files to Epson WF-4630 printer from anywhere
- » Share and Print conveniently
Epson WF-4630 Printer Unboxing & Setting Up
Epson WF-4630 Features
- Print, Scan, Copy and Fax
- Flat bed scanner
- Epson mobile connect
- High Duty cycle
- 3.5 inch LCD display
- Wireless and mobile printing
- Large paper trays
Epson WorkForce Pro 4630 Driver Download & Install
The printer driver for Epson WF-4630 Setup can be downloaded from http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/SupportIndex.jsp. For registering your Epson printer to Epson Connect cloud service, you must have an active internet connection.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 printer has a classic and elegant design from Epson. It incorporates a flatbed scanner with an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) having 25 paper capacity, which is not familiar on other budget printers in this price range.
It has all features like print, scan, fax, and copy allowing you to multitask with ease using this printer. The glossy finish makes it resistant against smudges and fingerprints easily. This printer is an entry-level printer but has a 3.5 inch LCD display which has a good response to touch as you would expect.
Epson WF-4630 Setup build quality is good and with a weight of 10 kg, you can easily shift it easily. With a maximum print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for black and up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for color prints this printer yield best results. Scan with ease using the flatbed scanner (CIS) with an optical scan resolution of up to 2400 x 1200 dpi.
How to Create a Epson Connect Account?
Quick Steps for Create Epson Connect
- Step 1: Turn ON your Epson WF-4630 Setup.
- Step 2: Install Epson connect printer setup from the Printer driver installation disk and launch the application after installation.
- Step 3: The application automatically searches for your printer and displays it. Select your printer and Click — > Continue/Next.
- Step 4: After selecting your printer, select — >Printer Registration
- Step 5: Click — >Continue/Next to continue to License Agreement page.
- Step 6: Click — > Agree on the License Agreement page and click Next to take the print out of it.
- Step 7: Furnish your details in the page and Click — > Finish as shown in the image given below to register your Epson Printer to Epson connect
Epson WF-4630 Setup Troubleshooting Guidance
How to fix Epson WF-4630 red light blinking?
Epson WF-4630 Setup has a built-in ink level warning system, that alerts you when the printer’s ink level is going down or low. It relies on number of printed pages to calculate the ink level. It has been programmed to observe an ink tank capable of printing 4000 pages.
When the programmed count level increases to more than 3800 or 4000 the printer’s program thinks that the ink level is getting low and warns you, by continuously blinking the red light and the printer eventually stops working.
This is only a warning system of the printer, and this error can be cleared by removing the ink tanks from the printer while the red light blinks.
How to fix Cartridge not Recognized Error?
Epson WF-4630 Setup are designed with IC chips which restrict the use of third-party ink tanks or cartridges by not recognizing those parts.
If you use these cartridges or ink systems then your printer will display an error stating that the “ink system” or “cartridge” is not recognized, and the printer may stop working.
You can bypass the error by restarting your printer (Turn it OFF and then ON), this should clear away the error message.
If the error doesn’t go, then replace the non-genuine parts with the original genuine Epson parts. This will enable your printer to work properly.
Epson WF-4630 Setup - FAQ
How to fix Epson WF-4630 printer ink problem?
How to fix Epson WF-4630 printer not printing?
How to fix Epson WF-4630 printer error?
How to fix Epson WF-4630 printer alignment?
How to fix Epson WF-4630 printer blinking?
How to fix Epson WF-4630 printer paper jam?
How to fix Epson WF-4630 printer head?
How to fix Epson WF-4630 printer ink pads?
How to fix paper jam in Epson WF-4630 printer?
How to reset Epson WF-4630 printer?
How to Epson WF-4630 printer?
How to repair Epson WF-4630 printer?
How to clean Epson WF-4630?
Epson WF-4630 Setup may show misaligned vertical lines some times due to various issues in print head.
It can be easily solved by using the Print Head Alignment tool present in your Epson printer software.
Set the tool by accessing the printer software to automatically align the print head, for any alignment problems.