How To Do Epson Wf-4730 Setup?
The Epson WF-4730 printer supports print, fax, copy, and scan functions. The printer can give out extraordinary prints with the correct paper type. You can access the printer over a wired or wireless connection. To perform the Epson Wf-4730 setup, follow the below steps.
- Check if all the essential printer accessories are included in the box.
- All the protective materials have to be removed from the outside as well as from the inside of the printer.
- Turn on your Epson printer
- Establish a connection between the Epson WF-4730 printer and an electrical outlet using a power cord.
- Lift the printer’s control panel and press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Specify your language, country, and time on the control panel.
- Note: You can even change these settings at any time.
Installing Ink Cartridges
- Open the Epson Wf-4730 setup’s scanner unit.
- Hold a new ink cartridge, shake it well, and unpack it.
- Place and push the ink cartridge in its slot.
- Repeat the same to install the rest of the ink cartridges.
- Close the printer’s scanner unit properly.
- Wait until the printer completes ink charging.
- Lower the control panel and raise the output tray.
- Draw out the printer’s paper cassette.
- Move the side edge guides and load enough paper with its printable side facing down into the paper cassette.
- Align the side edge guides and place the paper cassette.
- Lower the output tray and pull the output tray extension out from the printer.
- Set the paper settings on the control panel.
- If you want to use the Epson WF-4730 printer for faxing, establish a connection between a wall jack and the printer using a phone cord.
- Note: You can even perform a fax setup later.
Epson WF-4730 Driver Download
Steps to know how to do Epson Wf-4730 setup for downloading the driver.
Download the Epson WF-4730 printer driver by clicking the Driver Download button on this page.
- Access the official Epson web page and search for the Epson WF-4730 printer.
- Navigate to Downloads -> Recommended For You.
- Check if the correct computer’s OS has been selected in the Operating System field.
- Select the Download option beside Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer.
Epson WF-4730 Manual Download
Download a soft copy of the Epson Wf-4730 setup manual by clicking the Manual Download button given on this page.
- Visit the official Epson website and enter your printer name in the search field.
- Go to Manuals and Warranty and click PDF next to your preferred manual.
- The downloaded manual will be saved in the computer’s default Downloads folder.
Epson WF-4730 Wireless Setup
- Keep your router turned on.
- Press the Wi-Fi icon on the Epson Wf-4730 setup’s control panel.
- Select Wi-Fi (Recommended) -> Start Setup or Change Settings -> Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Choose the name of your network.
- Note: If your network name is not shown on the display panel, select Enter Manually and type the SSID correctly.
- Navigate to the Password field, type the network key (password) correctly, and press OK.
- Once connected to the network. you will see the network details on the display panel. Confirm them by selecting the Start Setup option.
- If necessary, select the Print Check Report option to print a network setup report.
- Exit the wireless setup wizard.
Install Epson WF-4730 Driver
Procedure to do Epson Wf-4730 setup for driver installation.
- Place the product CD in the computer’s CD drive.
- If you do not have the product CD or your computer does not have a CD drive, you can download the printer driver from the official Epson web page.
- Open the downloaded printer setup file and follow the on-screen wizards.
- When the ‘Select Your Connection’ window appears, choose the Wireless Connection, Direct USB Connection, or Wired Network Connection option.
- Continue with the rest of the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
Epson WF-4730 Print from iPhone
Carry out the instructions below to do Epson Wf-4730 setup for printing on iPhone.
- Load some paper into the printer’s paper cassette.
- Perform the wireless setup on the printer.
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- Note: Both your iPhone and the printer must be connected to the same wireless network.
- On the iPhone, open a photo to print and tap the Share icon followed by the Print option.
- Select the Epson WF-4730 printer and set the number of copies to print.
- Once you tap Print, the printer starts to print the photo.
Epson WF-4730 Fax Setup
- Plug a phone cable into a telephone wall jack and the printer’s LINE port.
- Establish a connection between your telephone/answering machine and the printer’s EXT port using another phone cable.
- Navigate to the Settings menu on the control panel.
- Select General Settings -> Fax Settings -> Fax Setting Wizard -> Proceed.
- Type the sender name followed by the fax number using the keypad.
- Set a distinctive ring and receive mode.
- Confirm the settings by selecting the Proceed option.
- Select the Start Checking option and carry out the LCD panel instructions.
- Make sure to set the line type correctly.
Epson WF-4730 Scanner Setup
Follow the steps to do Epson Wf-4730 setup for scanner .You can scan from the printer’s control panel, using the scanning program on your computer, or from a smart device. The detailed instructions to perform scanning from the control panel and scanning program on the Epson WF-4730 printer are provided below.
Epson WF-4730 Scan to Computer
- Place your original document on the scanner glass.
- On the Epson WF-4730 printer’s control panel, select the Scan option followed by the Computer option.
- If you see the information screen, select the OK option.
- Choose the ‘Select a computer’ option.
- If you have connected the printer over a network, select the connected computer’s name.
- If you have connected the printer to your computer using a USB cable, select the USB Connection option.
- Choose the Save as PDF option and then select the Save as PDF or Save as JPEG option.
- Select the Save option.
- The printer begins to scan the document. Once done, the scanned document will be sent as PDF or JPEG to the connected computer.
Epson WF-4730 Scan to Email Setup
Refer to the steps to do Epson Wf-4730 setup for email scanning
- Select Settings -> General Settings -> Network Settings -> Advanced -> Email Server -> Server Settings.
- Choose your preferred authentication method.
- Select Proceed -> Close -> Connection Check.
- Place a document on the printer’s scanner area.
- Select Scan -> Email.
- Choose the email address from the Contacts list or Scan history.
- Note: You can even type the email address manually by selecting the Keyboard option.
- Select the Scan Settings option and choose the file format.
- If needed, set additional scan settings.
- Press the Preset button followed by the Send icon.
- The printer scans the document and sends it to the specified email address.
Epson WF-4730 Scan Software
- Place a document either on the scanner glass or in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Launch the scanning program on your computer.
- Set your scan preferences.
- Select the Epson WF-4730 printer if necessary.
- Click Scan to scan the document as per the specified scan settings.
- Note: The Epson scanning program can be downloaded from the official Epson website.
Epson WF-4730 Double-Sided Scanning
Guide to do Epson Wf-4730 setup for printing double side.
- Load your original document into the printer’s Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- On the control panel, select Scan and choose the preferred scan method.
- Press the Menu button and select the Scan Settings option followed by the 2-sided Scanning option.
Epson WF-4730 Scan Multiple Pages
- Place your document in the printer’s Automatic Document Feeder.
- Launch Epson Scan 2 on your computer.
- Click the Main Settings tab.
- Fill the Document Source, Document Size, Image Type, Resolution fields correctly.
- Choose the PDF or Multi-TIFF option from the Image Format drop-down menu.
- Type the name of your file in the File Name field.
- Specify the location to save the scanned document in the Folder field.
- If necessary, preview the document by clicking the Preview button.
- The Epson WF-4730 printer begins to scan once you click the Scan option.
Epson WF-4730 Maintenance Box Reset
steps to do Epson Wf-4730 setup for resetting the box
- Cancel the on-going print job, if any.
- On the maintenance box cover, press the tab.
- Remove the used maintenance box.
- Unpack a new maintenance box and place it in its holder correctly.
- Press the tab again on the maintenance box cover. The box is now reset.
Epson WF-4730 Firmware Downgrade
- Download the previous firmware version of the Epson WF-4730 printer from the official Epson site.
- Locate the downloaded file on your computer and double-click it.
- Perform the on-screen guidelines to complete the installation.
- Now, the printer firmware is downgraded to the previous version.
Epson WF-4730 Firmware Update
- Go to the Applications folder and click Epson Software.
- Note: If you have not installed the Epson Software Updater utility, download it from the official Epson website.
- Select the checkbox next to Epson Firmware Update and click the Install option.
- Click Agree in the ‘Software License Agreement’ window.
- Type the Mac administrator name and password in the User Name and Password fields, respectively.
- Click OK to proceed further.
- Double-click the Epson Firmware Updater icon.
- Click I Agree -> Next -> Start -> OK.
- Once done with updating the firmware, click Finish and exit the Epson Software Updater utility. If you need remote assistance for Epson Wf-4730 setup, click the call button available on the screen.
- Launch the Epson Software Update on your Windows computer.
- If needed, select the Epson Wf-4730 setup.
- Checkmark the box beside the Firmware Updater option and then click Install.
- Select Yes -> Agree -> OK.
- When the Epson Firmware Updater screen appears, select the Start option.
- Wait until you see the ‘The Firmware update is complete’ message in the Detailed Information section.
- Click OK in the Epson Software Updater dialog box.