How To Do Epson WF-4730 Troubleshooting?
Some of the frequently occurring Epson WF-4730 setup problems and their troubleshooting steps are given on this web page. To know how to do Epson Wf-4730 Troubleshooting in brief manner, check out the below steps.
Epson Wf-4730 Offline
- Try to print a nozzle check pattern. If it does not print, check for the LCD panel error messages and clear them.
- If the printer can print the nozzle check pattern, proceed with the following steps.
- Delete the pending print jobs from the Print Queue.
- On your computer, navigate to the Epson print queue and click Printer. Uncheck the Use Printer Offline option.
- Re-install the Epson WF-4730 printer software on the computer.
Epson Wf-4730 Paper Jam
Jammed paper in the cassette
- If needed, cancel the print job.
- Remove the cassette from the Epson WF-4730 printer.
- Clear the jammed paper.
- Reload the paper and place the cassette back into the printer.
- Proceed with the LCD panel instructions to clear any errors.
Jammed paper in the rear cover
- Open the printer’s rear cover.
- Take out the jammed paper from the inside of the printer as well as from the duplexer.
- Close the printer’s rear cover properly.
Jammed paper in the Automatic Document Feeder
- Remove the original document from the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Remove any jammed paper from beneath the ADF.
- Make sure to clear the jammed paper from the document unit.
Epson Wf-4730 Troubleshooting For Paper Feed Issue
- Make sure the cassette is placed correctly in the Epson WF-4730 printer.
- If needed, remove the cassette and place it back in the printer.
- The paper stack must not be above the maximum paper limit.
- If you feed multiple pages at the same time, fan the paper edges to separate them.
- The paper that you want to load must meet the product specifications.
- Do not load curled or creased paper in the cassette.
Epson Wf-4730 Not Printing
- Make sure the Epson WF-4730 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- If you have connected them using a cable, it should be secured at both ends.
- Do not use a USB hub. Instead, establish a direct connection using the USB cable.
- The printer status must not be offline or pending.
- Try to print a test page. If it prints, the problem is with the printer software. Uninstall the current printer software and re-install it on the computer.
- Select the Epson WF-4730 printer as the default one on your computer.
- Clear all the print jobs from the Windows Spooler.
Epson Wf-4730 Troubleshooting For Blank Pages
- Check if you have chosen the correct paper settings in the printer program. The paper loaded in the cassette should match the paper settings.
- If your document contains any blank pages, you have to select the Skip Blank Page option in the printer program.
- Ensure that the Epson WF-4730 printer is selected in the printer program.
- If the problem persists, run a print head nozzle check.
- Load some plain paper into the cassette.
- Select Maintenance – > Print Head Nozzle Check -> Start.
- The printer prints the nozzle pattern. If the print head is not clean, select X and continue with the LCD panel instructions.
- If the print head is clean, select O.
Epson Wf-4730 Fax Not Working
- Check if you have set up your header information correctly.
- Also, check if the phone cable is securely connected between the wall jack and the printer’s LAN port.
- Print a fax connection report to diagnose the problem.
- Make sure you have installed the FAX driver on your computer.
- Lower the fax speed setting and check if you can send a fax.
Epson Wf-4730 Scan to Computer Not Working
Follow the steps below to do Epson Wf-4730 troubleshooting for computer scanning issue.
- Your original document must be placed correctly on the scanner glass.
- The connection between the printer and your computer must be secure.
- Make sure the computer has adequate memory.
- Check if the computer is not running in the power-saving mode.
- If necessary, re-install the Epson WF-4730 printer software on the computer.
Epson Wf-4730 Not Recognized Ink Cartridge
Check cartridge status
- On the control panel, press the Supply Status button to see the cartridge status.
- If any of the ink cartridges is out of ink, replace the used ink cartridge with a new one.
- If the ink is not low in ink cartridges, re-install all the ink cartridges.
Replace Your Ink Cartridge
- With the Epson WF-4730 printer turned on, select the Maintenance option followed by the Ink Cartridge Replacement option.
- Select Next -> Start.
- Open the scanner unit and take out the used ink cartridge.
- Unpack the new cartridge and insert it into its slot correctly.
- Close the printer’s scanner unit and select the Completed message on the control panel.
- Now, the printer charges the ink.
- Wait until a confirmation message appears on the printer’s LCD panel.
The Epson WF-4730 printer provides higher paper input capacity. It is capable of moderate-volume printing in a small workgroup. It supports all three connection interfaces. Also, this printer supports Apple AirPrint, Epson Email Print, and Google Cloud Print. This printer uses high-yield ink cartridges for excellent print quality. If you need any technical assistance for Epson Wf-4730 troubleshooting, contact our support member.