Notice: Undefined index: dir in /home/printers/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson WF-545 Setup
Epson WF-545 setup supports various printer functions such as printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Below are the steps to perform the print setup, scan setup, and fax setup.
Epson WF-545 Print Setup
- Connect the Epson printer to your computer.
- The printer software must be installed on the computer.
- Load enough plain paper in the paper cassette.
- Open the Printing Preferences window on your computer.
- Set your print preferences.
- Click OK to print on the Epson WF-545 setup.
How to Print Envelopes Epson WF-545?
- If needed, close the output tray.
- Draw out the printer’s paper cassette.
- Place an envelope with its printable side facing down in the paper cassette.
- Align the edge guides against the envelope.
- Place the paper cassette back into the printer.
- Open the printer’s output tray.
- Make sure to open the paper stopper.
- On your computer, open the document you want to print.
- Click the Print option followed by the Properties or Preferences option.
- Navigate to the Main tab.
- Go to the Orientation field and select the radio button next to the Landscape option.
- Fill the rest of the required fields with the correct information.
- Lastly, click the OK option to print the envelope on the Epson WF-545 setup.
Epson WF-545 Print from iPhone
- Install the Epson iPrint app on your iPhone.
- Connect the iPhone and the printer to the same wireless network.
- On the iPhone’s home screen, search for the Epson iPrint app and tap its icon.
- Tap Printer is not selected -> Printer.
- Choose the Epson WF-545 setup and tap the Home option at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap the Photos option and choose the photo that you want to print.
- To change the print settings, tap the Settings icon at the upper-right end of the screen.
- Once done, tap Done -> Print to print the image.
Epson WF-545 Airprint Setup
- Make sure your iOS device and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- On the iOS device, open your photo for printing.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Select the Print option.
- Tap Select Printer and choose the Epson WF-545 setup.
- If needed, set the number of copies.
- Tap Print to print the photo from the iOS device.
Guide: Epson WF-545 Double-Sided Printing
- Place enough paper in the paper cassette.
- Adjust the paper guides to fit the paper correctly in the paper cassette.
- Pull out the printer’s output tray and then open the paper stopper.
- Open the Printing Preferences dialog window on your computer.
- In the Main tab, select the 2-Sided Printing checkbox and click Settings.
- Go to the Binding Edge section and select Left Long-edge, Top Short-edge, or Right Long-edge.
- Click OK in the 2-Sided Printing Settings window.
- Now, click Print Density to open the Print Density Alignment window.
- Choose your document type.
- Note: If you select User-Defined as the document type, you have to specify the adjustments you want to use.
- Select the OK option to return to the Main tab.
- Configure other print settings and click OK to perform double-sided printing on the Epson WF-545 setup.
Epson WF 545 Scanner Setup
You can scan using the printer’s control panel or using the scanning program. To know how to scan a document on the Epson Workforce 545 printer, refer to the following step-by-step instructions.
How to Scan a Document with Epson WF-545?
- Place your originals on the scanner glass (printed side face down) or in the Automatic Document Feeder (printed side face up) of the printer.
- Make sure to install the printer software on your computer.
- Establish a connection between the printer and the computer using a USB cable.
- To scan a document from the Epson WF-545 setup’s control panel, press Scan and select your preferred scan option.
- Press OK, then select USB Connection or the computer name based on the connection between the devices.
- Note: The printer uses the default scan settings. You can view or customize them as you require.
- Once done, press Start Scan.
Guide: Epson WF-545 Double-Sided Scanning
- Connect the computer to the printer.
- For double-sided scanning, load the original documents into the ADF.
- On your computer, open Epson Scan.
- Choose Office Mode or Professional Mode in the Mode drop-down menu.
- Select ADF – Double-sided in the Document Source setting.
- Configure the other scan settings and click Scan.
Epson WF-545 Scan to PC
- First, you have to place an original document on the Epson WF-545 setup’s scanner glass.
- Press Scan on printer’s control panel.
- Select the Scan to PC option and press OK.
- Choose your computer name if the printer and the computer are connected over a network.
- Select USB Connection if the devices are connected using a USB cable.
- Once you press Start Scan, the printer scans the document and saves it as a JPEG file on the computer.
Epson Workforce 545 Scan to Email
- Make sure to place your original document on the printer’s scanner glass.
- Press Scan, select the Scan to PC (Email) option and press the OK button.
- Specify your connection type and press the Start Scan button on the control panel.
- Once the printer scans the document, it will be sent to your default email program as an attachment.
Epson Workforce 545 Scan to PDF
- Make sure you have placed the originals on the Epson WF-545 setup.
- First, press Scan on the control panel.
- Select the Scan to PC (PDF) option and press the OK button.
- Choose the connection established between the printer and the computer.
- Once you press the Start Scan button, the printer begins to scan the document.
- After scanning, the document will be saved as a PDF file on the computer.
Epson Workforce 545 Scan Software
- To scan from your computer, you have to install the Epson Scan program. You can download it from the official Epson web page.
- Load your document in the scanner area.
- Open the scanning program on your computer.
- Specify the scan settings as you require.
- Click OK to scan the document.
Epson WF-545 Scan Multiple Pages
- Place your document in the ADF of the Epson WF-545 setup.
- On your Windows computer, double-click the Epson Scan icon.
- Click Scan to open the File Save Settings window on the screen.
- Navigate to the Location field and specify the location to save the scanned document.
- Type your file name in the Prefix field.
- Go to the Type drop-down menu and choose Multi-Tiff (*.tif) or PDF (*.pdf).
- If necessary, set additional settings.
- Once you click OK, the printer starts to scan the document.
Epson Workforce 545 Fax Setup
- Establish a connection between the printer’s LINE port and a wall jack using a phone cable.
- Take another phone cable and connect it between the printer’s EXT port and your telephone or answering machine.
- If you want to receive faxes without using the telephone or answering machine, you must enable the Auto Answer feature.
- Press the Setup button on the Epson WF-545 setup’s control panel.
- Select the Printer Setup option and press OK.
- Set the Sound, Display Format, Date/Time, Daylight Saving Time, and Country/Region settings.
- Return to the home screen.
- Press the Fax button followed by the Menu button.
- Set the Fax Send, Speed Dial Setup, Group Setup, Fax Print, and Communication settings.
- Press the Copy button to exit.