Notice: Undefined index: dir in /www/wwwroot/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson WF-7820 Setup
Epson WF-7820 is a wide-format four-in-one wireless printer that uses the PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology. This printer uses four-color ink cartridges. The features of this Epson printer include Auto 2-sided scanning, AirPrint, scan to computer, scan to email, 4.3 LCD touchscreen, Epson printer driver, Epson Scan 2, Epson ScanSmart, and Epson FAX utility. To know how to do Epson WF-7820 setup for the first time, read the below instructions.
- First, unpack the product package.
- Take the printer and its components out of the box.
- Clear all the packing tapes present around the printer.
- Connect the printer to an electrical outlet and turn it ON.
- Select the desired language, country, date, and time.
- When prompted, unpack the ink cartridges and insert them into their slots.
- Take out the paper cassette from the printer.
- Load a stack of plain paper in the cassette.
- If you wish to use your printer for the Fax operation, then connect your phone cord between the Epson WF-7820 setup and the telephone wall jack. Configure the Fax settings by following the on-screen instructions. If not, skip this step.
- Now, begin the Epson printer driver installation on your computer.
- Make sure to select the correct connection type while performing the driver installation.
- After completing the driver installation, try a test print to check whether the printer setup is done correctly.
Epson WF-7820 Driver For Windows 10
- Click the Driver Download for Windows button available on this screen.
- Now, the Epson WF-7820 printer driver file available for the Windows 10 OS will be downloaded on your computer.
- Open the downloaded Epson WF-7820 printer driver.
- On the agreement page, accept the end-user license and click Agree.
- Select the desired connection type on the Choose connection type screen.
- Connect the Epson printer and your computer to the same network by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, print a test page.
Epson WF-7820 Driver For Mac
- Go to the Epson printer’s official site.
- Select the Epson WF-7820 setup.
- On your printer’s support page, click the Downloads tab.
- If required, select the OS type from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the printer driver that you wish to install on your Mac and click Download beside it.
- Open the printer driver downloaded to your Mac.
- Accept the license agreement in the installation wizard.
- On the Connection Type screen, make sure to select the correct connection type.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
- Finally, print a test page to check whether the printer driver installation is done correctly.
Epson WF-7820 Wireless Setup
- First, make sure that your Epson WF-7820 setup and the computer are not connected to each other.
- Now, open the Epson WF-7820 printer driver on your computer.
- In the installation wizard, accept the end-user license agreement.
- On the Connection Type screen, select the Wireless connection option.
- When prompted, go to your printer’s control panel and perform the following instructions:
- Press the Wi-Fi icon.
- Select Wi-Fi (Recommended) > Start Setup or Change Settings > Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Choose or enter your wireless network name manually in the given field.
- After choosing or entering the network’s SSID, go to the Password field and enter your wireless network password.
- Press OK and select Start Setup.
Once your printer has been connected to the wireless network, return to the installation wizard and complete the remaining steps to complete the installation.
Epson WF-7820 Print Setup
- Initially, make sure that you have done Epson WF-7820 setup perfectly.
- Install the Epson WF-7820 printer driver on your computer.
- During the driver installation process, make sure to connect the printer and computer to the same network.
- Before you start the print operation, make sure that you have loaded enough paper on your printer’s cassette.
- If you are performing the print operation from your mobile device, then make sure that you have installed the necessary Epson mobile application on it. IOS users can print using the AirPrint feature.
- Finally, perform the print operation.
Epson WF-7820 Print from iPhone
You can perform the Epson WF-7820 setup print operation from your iPhone using the AirPrint feature or the mobile apps like Epson Smart Panel, Epson iPrint, Creative Print. The section below explains how to print a document using the Epson Smart Panel app.
- First, make sure to install the Epson Smart Panel app on your iPhone. The app is available on Apple App Store and Epson’s official site.
- Launch the app.
- Tap the Print menu.
- When prompted, choose the document you want to print on the iPhone.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the print operation.
Epson WF-7820 Scan Setup
- The Epson WF-7820 setup supports the following scan options: scan to cloud, scan to email, scan to network folder, scan to FTP, and scan to memory device.
- Now, if you are going to perform the scan to email or scan to cloud operation, make sure to configure the email server settings correctly.
- Scan to computer: Connect your Epson printer and computer using a USB cable or over a wired or wireless network. Install the printer’s scan software on your computer.
- Scan to a memory device: Insert the memory device into your printer. Turn on the printer and configure the scan settings. Make sure to select the memory device option when prompted.
- Scan to FTP: Create a network folder or sharing folder on your computer.
Epson WF-7820 Fax Setup
- Performing the fax setup using a telephone
- First, get a phone cable.
- Using the phone cable, connect your Epson WF-7820 setup to the telephone wall jack.
- Now, turn on your printer. If you’re turning ON your printer for the first time, then the Fax Settings Wizard will open automatically. If you have already completed the printer’s basic setup, then navigate to the Fax Settings menu and configure the Fax preferences.
- Go to Settings and select General Settings > Fax Settings > Fax Setting Wizard > Proceed.
- Set the sender name, fax number, ring pattern, and the other fax preferences as per your desire.
- Finally, select the Start Checking option and follow the on-screen instructions to test the fax settings.
Epson WF-7820 Firmware Update
Using Epson Software Updater on Windows
- Launch the Epson Software Updater utility on your Windows computer.
- If required, choose your printer model from the printer’s drop-down menu.
- Click the checkbox beside the Firmware Updater option.
- If necessary, select other software that needs to be installed and click the Install item(s) button.
- On the confirmation dialog box, click OK.
- Agree to the license agreement when prompted.
- Click Start on the Epson Firmware Updater screen.
- Now, the firmware update process will be initiated.
- Once the update process has been completed, a dialog box with the The installation was successful message will appear on the screen. Click the OK button on it.
Epson WF-7820 Setup Troubleshooting Guidance
Some quick and simple solutions to resolve the Epson WF-7820 printer issues such as printer offline, paper jam, paper feed issue, and scanner error are discussed below. If you need remote assistance on the same, then click Call to contact our technical experts.
Guide: Epson Wf-7820 Offline
As soon as the offline message is displayed on your computer screen, perform the instructions given below.
- If you encounter the Epson WF-7820 setup Offline issue while performing the print operation over a wireless network, then check whether the printer could print without the computer.
- Print a nozzle check pattern as mentioned in the below instructions:
- Go to your printer’s Setup section.
- Select Maintenance > Print Head Nozzle.
- Press the Start button.
- If the printer prints the nozzle check pattern, then continue with the below instructions. In case your printer fails to print the nozzle pattern, then check if an error message is displayed on your printer’s LCD screen. If yes, perform the necessary solutions to resolve it.
- Cancel the on-going print operation and then re-perform the print operation.
- Check whether you have installed the correct printer driver on your computer. If required, reinstall the correct printer driver on your computer.
- Try restarting your printer and the computer.
Epson Wf-7820 Not Printing Solution
- If your Epson WF-7820 setup is not responding to the print operation, then check whether it is turned ON or not.
- Make sure that your printer and computer are connected to each other.
- If your connectivity type is USB or Wired, then make sure the cable ends are connected firmly.
- Check if the Printer Offline message is displayed on your computer. If yes, perform the troubleshooting instructions given in the above section (printer offline) to resolve it.
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct printer while configuring the print operation.
- Set the Epson WF-7820 printer as the default printer on your computer if you haven’t done it yet.
- Check if there are any jammed paper on your printer and clear them.
- Try restarting the Epson WF-7820 setup and your computer.
Fixed: Epson WF-7820 Not Connecting to Wifi
If your Epson WF-7820 printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi, then the following instructions will help you resolve it.
- First, make sure that your printer and router are placed closer.
- If you have connected the printer to Wi-Fi using the WPS method, then check whether the Wi-Fi light is lit on the printer. If it is not lit, then re-perform the WPS method to connect the printer to Wi-Fi.
- Check whether your router is working properly.
- Restart your Epson printer and wireless router.
- Now, try to connect your Epson WF-7820 setup to the router.
Solved: Epson WF-7820 Paper Jam
A paper jam error can occur in any part of the printer. On the Epson WF-7820 printer, the paper jam error usually occurs in the rear cover. If the Paper Jam error is displayed on the printer, perform the simple steps given below.
- First, cancel the on-going print operation.
- Open the rear cover of your printer.
- Look for the jammed paper inside the printer.
- Now, if you find any jammed paper, then carefully remove it.
- Similarly, look for the jammed paper in the duplexer of your printer.
- After removing all the jammed paper, close the rear cover.
- Check if any other error message is displayed on your Epson WF-7820 setup’s LCD screen. If yes, clear it.
- Finally, try a test print.
Solve Epson WF-7820 Paper Feed Problem
Usually, the Paper feed problem occurs when you perform the manual 2-sided printing on one side of the pre-printed paper. To resolve the paper feed problem, perform the simple, quick solutions provided below.
- First, check whether the printer feeds the paper. If not, take the loaded paper out of the tray and reload it.
- Make sure to adjust the paper guides correctly.
- Check if your printer is placed on a flat surface. If not, place it on the flat surface and then perform the print operation.
- Avoid loading paper more than the recommended number of sheets.
- Check if the paper that you have loaded meets the Epson WF-7820 setup’s requirements.
- If the paper feed problem persists, then clean the paper roller using a clean lint-free cloth.
- After cleaning the roller, reload the paper tray and then try to perform the print operation.
Steps: Epson Wf-7820 Reset
- Make sure that your Epson WF-7820 printer is turned ON.
- On your printer’s control panel, press the Home button if required.
- Now, go to the Settings section. Select the following options: General Settings > System Administration > Restore Default Settings > Clear All Data and Settings > Yes.
- The factory reset process will be initiated on your printer. Once it is done, a notification message will be displayed on the screen.
- Re-configure the Epson WF-7820 setup settings and then try to perform a test print.
Fixed: Epson WF-7820 Scanner Error
- If the scanning software doesn’t function correctly, then check whether your computer has adequate memory. If not, make some space and then try to open the scanning software on your computer.
- Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements of the Epson Scan 2 software.
- If you encounter this issue after upgrading your OS, then reinstall the Epson WF-7820 printer driver on your computer.
- Make sure that your Epson WF-7820 setup and the computer are connected properly.
- If the above instructions don’t resolve the scanner error, then restart your printer.
- If the restart process also doesn’t resolve the scanner error, then contact our technical experts to resolve it.