Notice: Undefined index: dir in /home/printers/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson WF 2630 Setup
Epson WF-2630 Setup
The Epson WF2630 printer supports only USB and Wi-Fi connection methods. Here you have the quick steps to perform the initial Epson WF-2630 setup.
- Check if all the essential components are included in the box.
- Remove any packing materials and tapes from the outside and inside of the Epson WF2630 printer.
- Connect the power cord between the printer and a wall outlet.
- Power up the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Raise the scanner unit, install ink cartridges in their slots, and close the scanner unit.
- Place enough paper in the paper feeder tray.
- If you want to use this printer for faxing, establish a connection between a telephone wall jack and the LINE port of the printer using a phone cord.
Epson WF-2630 Driver Download
- The Epson WF2630 printer can be downloaded by clicking the Driver Download button on this page.
- Alternatively, you can download the driver from the official Epson website.
- Type your printer name and click the search icon. When the next page opens, go to Downloads and select the computer’s OS from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Click Download next to the ‘Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer’ file.
- The downloaded printer driver file will be saved in the Downloads folder by default.
Epson WF-2630 Setup Manual Download
- Visit the official Epson web page, search for the Epson WF2630 printer, and navigate to Manuals and Warranty.
- Select the required manual and click it to download a soft copy.
- You can also get the printer manual from this page by clicking the Manual Download button.
- The soft copy of the manual will be saved in the default location, i.e., Downloads folder.
Epson WF2630 Driver Install
- Place the product CD in the computer’s CD drive.
- If not, run the downloaded printer driver installer file.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver.
- At the time of installation, when you see the ‘Select Your Connection’ window on the screen, select either the Wireless Connection or Direct USB Connection option.
- Once done with installing the printer driver, restart the computer.
Install Epson WF-2630 Printer Without CD
- Download the Epson WF2630 printer driver from the official Epson website.
- Locate the downloaded setup file in the Downloads folder and double-click it.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the printer driver installation on the computer.
Change Ink in Epson Printer WF-2630
- On the Epson WF-2630 setup’s control panel, select the Setup option and press OK.
- Select the Maintenance option followed by the Ink Cartridges Replacement option and press the Start button.
- Lift-open the printer’s scanner unit.
- Press the ink cartridge and take it out from the cartridge slot.
- Take a new ink cartridge, shake it, and remove the packing material as well as orange tape from it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the cartridge slot.
- If needed, do the same procedure to change the rest of the ink cartridges.
- Close the printer’s scanner unit properly and press the Start button.
- Now, the printer will charge the ink. Once done with the ink charging process, you will see the confirmation message on the display panel.
Epson WF-2630 Wifi Setup
- Make sure your wireless router is turned on and make a note of its credentials like SSID and network key.
- Select the Wi-Fi Setup option and press OK on the control panel.
- Select the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard option and press OK.
- Choose the network name (SSID) from the displayed network list and press OK.
- Note: You can even type the SSID manually by selecting the Other Networks option.
- Use the numeric keypad to type the wireless network key and then press OK.
- You will see the network information on the display panel. Review them and press OK to save them.
- If needed, press the Start button to print a network setup report. If not, press the OK button to finish the wireless setup.
Epson WF-2630 Fax Setup
- Take a phone cable and connect it between the telephone wall jack and the LINE port of the Epson WF-2630 setup.
- To use a second phone cable, connect it between your answering or telephone machine and the EXT port of the printer.
Country or region
- Press the Home button, select Setup -> Common Settings -> Country/Region, and press OK.
- Choose your region of residence and press the up arrow button.
Date and time
- Select Setup -> Common Settings -> Day/Time Settings and press OK.
- Set the date and time format using the numeric keypad and then press OK.
- Select Setup -> Fax Settings -> Fax Setting Wizard and press the OK button.
- Type the sender name for your fax source as well as your fax number using the numeric keypad and then press OK.
- Set a distinctive ring service.
- Once done, confirm the displayed fax settings and press the OK button.
Epson Wf 2630 Scanner Setup
- Check if the Epson WF-2630 setup is turned on.
- Make sure you have installed the correct Epson printer software on your computer.
- Load the document that you want to scan on the scanner glass or in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Scanner glass – The printed side must face down.
- ADF – The printed side should face up.
- On the printer’s control panel, select the Scan option and press OK.
- Choose your preferred scan option and press the OK button.
- Select the USB Connection option if you have established a connection between the printer and the computer using a USB cable.
- Select the computer name if you are connected over a network.
- Once done, click OK and then press the Color button to begin scanning.
Epson Wf 2630 Scanner Driver
- To perform scanning, you have to download and install the scanner driver on your computer.
- Access the official Epson web page and search for the Epson WF2630 printer.
- Navigate to Downloads, specify the computer’s OS in the Operating System field, and download the scanner driver.
- Once done, locate the saved file and double-click it.
- Continue with the on-screen prompts to finish the installation.
Epson Wf 2630 Scan To Email
The Epson WF-2630 setup does not support the Scan to Email feature. You can scan a document only to a computer or to the cloud storage.
Epson Wf 2630 Scan Multiple Pages
- Launch Epson Scan on your computer and select the Epson WF2630 printer.
- Customize the required settings.
- Open the File Save Settings window by clicking the Scan option in the Epson Scan window.
- Specify the location to save the scanned document in the Location field.
- Select PDF or Multi-TIFF from the Type drop-down menu.
- If needed, set additional settings.
- Click the OK option.
- If you see the Add Page Confirmation page on the screen, click the Add page option.
- Load an additional page on the printer and click the Scan option.
- Once done with scanning, click the Save File option.
Epson WF-2630 Setup Troubleshooting Guide
A few of the commonly occurring problems and their troubleshooting steps are provided below. If you need any technical assistance in resolving the Epson WF2630 printer problem, click the Call button to contact our support member.
Guide: Epson Wf 2630 Offline
- On your Windows computer, open the Run dialog box and enter Control Panel.
- Select the Devices and Printers option.
- Right-click the Epson WF-2630 setup and choose the See what’s printing option.
- Click Printer and deselect the Use Printer Offline option if it is selected.
- Select the Set As Default Printer option.
- If the issue persists, uninstall the Epson printer and add it again.
Epson WF-2630 Factory Reset
- On the control panel of the printer, select the Setup option followed by the Restore Default Settings option and press OK.
- Now, the following options will be displayed on the LCD panel.
- Network Settings – Resets all the network settings
- Fax Settings – Resets all the fax settings
- Clear All Data and Settings – Resets all the settings to default.
- Choose the Clear All Data and Settings option and press the up arrow button.
Fixed: Epson WF-2630 not Printing
- Make sure you have turned on the Epson WF-2630 setup.
- Check if the interface cables are connected securely at both ends.
- Do not use a USB hub for establishing a connection between the printer and your computer.
- Check if the printer software is installed correctly by printing a test page.
- Set the Epson WF2630 printer as the default one.
- Delete any stalled print jobs from the Windows Spooler by performing the following instructions.
- Windows 8 – Go to Apps, select the Control Panel option, and click Hardware and sound -> Devices and Printers.
- Right-click your printer and select the See what’s printing option.
- Select the print job that you want to delete, right-click it, and click Cancel -> Yes.
- Windows Vista – Navigate to the Start menu and choose the Control Panel option.
- Navigate to Hardware and Sound and click Printer.
- Find the Epson WF2630 printer, right-click its icon, select the Open option.
- Right-click the unwanted print job, select the Cancel option, and click Yes.
Epson Wf 2630 Paper Jam
If the paper is jammed in the printer’s rear paper feed slot, pull it out using both your hands without any tear.
Jammed paper inside the printer
- Raise the printer’s scanner unit.
- Remove the jammed paper as well as torn pieces from the scanner area.
- Close the scanner unit properly and continue with the display panel instructions to clear the ‘paper jam’ error message.
Jammed paper in the automatic document feeder
- Take out your originals from the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Lift the ADF cover, pull out the jammed paper, and open the paper feeder.
- Make sure to clear the torn pieces.
- Close the paper feeder.
- Lift the ADF input tray, clear the jammed paper, and close the ADF input tray.
- Load the originals again and proceed with the LCD panel instructions to clear the Epson WF-2630 setup ADF error message.