Notice: Undefined index: dir in /www/wwwroot/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson WF-2660 Setup Guidance
To know how to do Epson WF-2660 setup for the first time, refer to the quick instructions given below.
- Unpack the Epson WF-2660 printer and check if all the essential components are included in the box.
- Use a power cord to establish a connection between the Epson printer and a wall outlet.
- Press the ON button to turn on the printer.
- Lift-open the top cover.
- Unpack the new black ink cartridge provided with the printer and insert it into the correct slot.
- Do the same to install the remaining three ink cartridges.
- Place a stack of paper in the paper cassette.
- Establish a connection between the printer and a telephone wall jack using a phone cord.
- To perform a fax setup, press the Start button and continue with the LCD panel instructions.
- If you wish, you can set up the fax later.
Epson WF-2660 Driver Download
- Download the Epson WF-2660 printer driver by clicking the Driver Download button provided below.
- Alternatively, go to the official Epson website and navigate to the Downloads section.
- Choose the computer’s OS from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Click Download next to Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer.
Epson WF-2660 Manual Download
- Click the Manual Download button given on this page to download a soft copy of the printer manual.
- Alternatively, visit the official Epson website and search for the Epson WF-2660 setup.
- Navigate to the Manuals and Warranty tab and click the PDF button beside your preferred manual.
Steps: Epson WF-2660 Connect To Wifi
- On the printer’s control panel, select Setup -> Network Settings -> Wi-Fi Setup -> Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Choose the name of your wireless network.
- If the printer does not detect your SSID, select the Other Networks option followed by the Network (SSID) option and enter the SSID manually.
- Select the Password option and type your wireless password.
- Select the arrow icon followed by the Proceed option.
- If the displayed network settings are correct, confirm them by selecting the OK option.
- Optional step: Press Start to print a Network Setup report.
- If not, select the Done option to complete the Wi-Fi setup.
- Proceed to install the printer driver on the computer and choose the appropriate connection method.
Epson WF-2660 Scan Setup
To scan a document on the Epson WF-2660 setup and send it to a computer connected to the printer, you must install the necessary driver on the computer. You can scan either from the printer’s control panel or using the scanning software. To do this, carry out the steps provided below.
Epson Wf-2660 Scan To Email
The Epson WF-2660 printer does not support the Scan to Email feature.
Epson Wf-2660 Scan to Computer
- Lift the printer’s document cover.
- Place your document on the scanner glass.
- The printed side of it has to face down on the scanner glass.
- Close the document cover properly.
- Note: You can even place the document in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Connect the Epson WF-2660 setup to your computer.
- Ensure that the printer software is installed on the computer. Restart the computer to enable scanning from the printer’s control panel.
- Select the Scan option on the control panel.
- Choose the Computer option from the Scan To menu.
- Select your computer and choose the scan format.
- Once done, the printer starts to scan the document and then sends it to the selected computer.
Epson WF-2660 Scan Software
- Place your original document on the printer’s scanner glass.
- Open the Epson software on your computer. To do this, perform the following steps.
- Windows: Click the Start icon and select the All Programs or Programs option.
- Select Epson or Epson Software and then click Epson Scan.
- Mac: Navigate to the Applications folder and select the Epson Software folder.
- Double-click the Epson Scan icon.
- When the Epson Scan window opens, choose your preferred option from the Mode drop-down menu.
- Click the Main Settings tab and fill the necessary fields correctly.
- You can preview the print job by clicking the Preview button.
- After specifying the scan settings, click Scan.
Epson WF-2660 Setup Troubleshooting Guidance
The most commonly occurring printing problems are printing black and cannot print. The steps to resolve these problems are given on this page. For any queries, you can get help from our technical experts. They will assist you in resolving the Epson WF-2660 printer problems.
Fix: Epson WF-2660 Print Black Only
- If the Epson WF-2660 setup prints only black, check if the Black/Grayscale setting is selected in the printer program.
- Also, the paper type setting should match the paper you have loaded in the cassette.
- If needed, replace the color ink cartridges with new ones.
- Check the print head nozzle and clean it by performing the following instructions.
- Make sure you have loaded enough plain paper in the cassette.
- Select Setup -> Maintenance -> Print Head Nozzle Check.
- Press the Color button to print a Nozzle Check Pattern.
- If you see any gaps in the printed lines, choose the Clean the Print Head option and continue with the instructions to clean the print head.
- If there are no gaps in the lines, select the Done option to exit.
Guide: Epson WF-2660 not Printing
- Make sure the Epson WF-2660 printer is turned on.
- If you have connected the Epson WF-2660 setup to your computer using the USB cable, do not use a USB hub.
- Print a test page. If it prints, the problem is with the printer software. Remove the existing printer software and download the correct one from the official Epson website. Install the downloaded printer software as per the computer’s on-screen instructions.
- Make sure the printer is chosen as the default one on your computer.
- On your Windows computer, navigate to Control -> Hardware and Sound -> Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the Epson WF-2660 printer and select See what’s printing.
- Select the stalled print job, right-click it, and click the Cancel option followed by the Yes option.
Solve: Epson WF-2660 Error Code 0x9a
The error code 0x9A might occur due to various reasons such as damaged ink cartridges, incomplete installation of the driver, damaged system file, and more. Now, let’s see how to resolve the Epson WF-2660 setup error code 0x9A.
The error code 0x9A might occur due to various reasons such as damaged ink cartridges, incomplete installation of the driver, damaged system file, and more. Now, let’s see how to resolve the error code 0x9A.
Solution 1: Reconnect the printer
- Turn off your printer and disconnect the power cable.
- Reconnect the printer to the electrical outlet after a while.
- Now, turn on the printer and check if the error is resolved.
- If not, try the next solution.
Solution 2: Clear the paper jam
Check if any paper is jammed in your printer. If yes, remove it and then check if the error is resolved. If not, clean the clogged printer nozzles to clear the error from the printer.
Fix: Epson WF-2660 Error Code 0xf4
The Epson WF-2660 setup error code 0xF4 occurs due to technical errors like paper jam, lack of ink, and incapability to run the printer spooler. This error code might also occur due to connection issues.
You can resolve the error code 0xF4 easily using the Epson error code 0xF4 repair tool. You can download this repair tool using the Reimage repair software.
- First, download and install the Reimage repair software on your computer. Make sure to download this software file from a reliable site.
- Now, open the repair tool on your computer.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to fix the error code 0xF4.
- Once the error code has been, try a test print.
Fix: Epson WF-2660 Error Code Oxf1
Following are the reasons for the error code 0xF1 on the Epson WF-2660 printer:
- Corrupted registry entries
- Outdated or corrupted driver
- Paper jam
- Malware and other threats
To resolve the Epson WF-2660 setup error code 0xF1, try some quick solutions given below.
Solution 1: Clear paper jam
- Check if any paper is jammed in the printer.
- If yes, remove it from the printer.
- Make sure not to tear the jammed paper while removing it.
- Once the jammed paper has been removed, check if the error code 0xF1 is resolved.
- If not, try the next solution.
Solution 2: Reinstall or update the printer driver
- Check if the latest version of the printer driver is available.
- If yes, update the driver installed on your computer.
- Similarly, if your printer’s driver file is corrupted, then reinstall it.
Check if the error code 0xF1 is resolved. If not, contact us.
Solve: Epson WF-2660 Error Code 0x11
The Epson WF-2660 setup error code 0x11 occurs due to many reasons, including a failure in the program installation and frequent spyware attacks.
You can fix the error code 0x11 by reinstalling the printer driver file on your computer.
- Initially, before uninstalling the printer driver, make sure to remove the viruses present in your PC.
- On your Windows computer, open the Command Prompt app as an administrator.
- In the cmd window, type the gpupdate keyword text. Tap the Enter button. All the viruses present on your computer will be removed.
- Now, uninstall the printer driver from your computer.
- Once the driver file is removed, restart your computer and then install the latest printer driver.
If this error code persists, then look for the error 0x11 repair tool and use it to resolve this issue.
Epson WF-2660 Communication Error
The communication error may occur when the Epson WF-2660 setup is unable to recognize the connected device. To resolve the communication error, follow the instructions given below.
- First, make sure that the connection setup is made correctly. If not, reset the connection as mentioned in the following steps.
- First, turn off the printer if it is turned ON.
- Now, disconnect all the cables from your printer. If the connection type is wired, then make sure that the Ethernet cable is not damaged. If it is damaged, replace it.
- Now, turn on your printer and connect it to the device. Check if the communication error is resolved.
- If not, run the printer troubleshooter on your computer.
- If the communication error is still not resolved, check if the printer driver is up-to-date. If not, update it. Similarly, update the Epson WF-2660 setup’s firmware if available.
- If the communication error persists, then change the connection type from wired to wireless or vice versa.