Epson Workforce 545 Troubleshooting Guidance
The Epson WorkForce 545 is an inkjet all-in-one printer mainly designed for home office use. Its fastest printing speed adds an advantage to it. In spite of embedding awesome features, it sometimes encounters problems for various reasons. Some of the common Epson Workforce 545 troubleshooting issues that occurs with this all-in-one printer are: Printer Offline, Paper Jam, Paper feed error, Not printing issue, Printing blank pages, Print quality issues, Not scanning, Won’t scan to PC, Not recognizing ink cartridge, Not connecting to Wi-Fi, Communication error, etc. All these issues are addressed on this website along with effective solutions. To avail Epson WorkForce 545 printer assistance, dial the Toll-free number available on this site.
Fixed: Epson Workforce 545 Offline
When you try to perform some printer task using wireless connection, the Epson WorkForce 545 device might pop-up with an Offline error message. Use these steps to troubleshoot the issue.
- Disable the Use Printer Offline feature in PC.
- To disable that feature, press Windows + R.
- Run dialog box displays.
- Enter Control Panel. Press Enter.
- Control Panel pops-up.
- Choose Devices and Printers.
- Locate the Epson WorkForce 545 printer.
- Right-click on it and select See What is printing.
- Choose Printer.
- Disable the Use Printer Offline feature here.
- Select Printer. Choose the required option to configure the printer as a default one.
- Close the window and see if the Epson Workforce 545 troubleshooting Offline issue is resolved.
Epson Workforce 545 Paper Jam Error
When the media gets jammed in the Epson WorkForce 545 printer, it displays the Paper Jam error message on its control panel. Use these instructions to resolve the paper jam issue.
- First, cancel the print job assigned from the PC.
- Press Ok on the LCD screen. Then follow the instructions guided on the Epson WorkForce 545 control panel.
- Check whether the paper is jammed inside the printer. If yes, remove it completely. See if the Paper Jam issue is resolved.
- Verify if the paper is jammed in the main tray. If yes, then clear the jammed media from it. Otherwise, move to next step.
- Check the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) for any jammed media inside it. If there, remove it completely. Now, check if the Epson Workforce 545 troubleshooting paper jam issue.
Epson Workforce 545 Paper Feed Error
If your Epson WorkForce 545 all-in-one printer encounters Paper Feed Problems, then the below given solutions will find a solution to it.
- While performing printing operation, if the paper does not feed properly, remove it from the cassette, and then reload it. Adjust the edge guides. Do not place the paper stack above the tab on the edge guides.
- If this occurred after feeding multiple pages in the printer, then remove the papers, and fan the edges. Doing this will separate the sheets. Then reload it and check if the problem is resolved.
- Make sure the recommended number of papers are loaded in the Epson WorkForce 545 printer.
- Ensure that the installed media fulfils the basic requirements of the page.
How To Reset Epson Workforce 545 Printer
Epson Workforce 545 troubleshooting the common issues using printer reset. Reset the Epson WorkForce 545 printer using the Reset button available on the printer’s backside. Follow the below instructions to reset the printer to the factory settings.
- Press the Power button to turn off the printer.
- Locate the Reset button on the Epson WorkForce 545 printer’s back side.
- Use a pin and press the Reset button. Keep holding that button for at least 5 seconds.
- A warning page prints now. Release the Reset button at once. Wait for few seconds. Another page containing printer’s default IP address prints.
- Make use of this IP address and configure the Epson WorkForce 545 printer to the PC.
Fix: Epson Workforce 545 Not Printing
When you assign a print job for your Epson WorkForce 545 printer, it does not print anything. If this is the issue, then try the Epson Workforce 545 troubleshooting solutions given below.
- Before starting troubleshooting, ensure that the Epson WorkForce 545 printer is turned-on.
- Check if the interface cables are securely connected at both ends.
- If your printer is connected to the USB hub, then ensure that it is a first-tier hub. If this condition satisfied but still the Epson WorkForce 545 printer is not printing anything, then try to connect the Epson WorkForce 545 printer directly to the PC.
- Run a printer check to find if the test page prints. If the test page prints, then verify if the installed printer software is an updated one. If the problem is with the printer software, then uninstall it and reinstall with an updated one. Now, the Epson WorkForce 545 printer will start printing everything.
Epson Workforce 545 Printing Blank Pages Only
When trying to print some documents with the Epson WorkForce 545 printer, it operates but prints only black pages. If this is the issue, then follow the Epson Workforce 545 troubleshooting solutions given below.
- Check if the paper size settings are correctly and properly set in the printing program and the printer software.
- Ensure that there aren’t any blank pages in the document. Even if it is there, skip those blank pages. To skip them, choose Skip Blank Page in the printer software.
- Check whether the nozzles are clogged. To check that, run a print head nozzle check. Try to clean the print head.
- Confirm that the Epson WorkForce 545 printer is selected as the same printer in your printing program.
- If all the above requirements are satisfied, but still the printer is printing blank pages, then contact us via the Toll-free number. Our experts will resolve the Epson WorkForce 545 printing error.
Epson Workforce 545 Print Quality Problems
Epson Workforce 545 Troubleshooting Print Quality – The Epson WorkForce 545 printer may encounter print quality related problems such as: White or Dark Lines in Printout, Blurry or Smeared Printout, Faint Printout or Printout has Gaps, Grainy Printout, and Incorrect Colors. If your problem is related with one of the above mentioned one’s, try these solutions to resolve the problem.
- Clean the print head and check if the problem is cleared.
- Ensure that the media type setting matches with the installed media.
- Confirm that the media is loaded in the Epson WorkForce 545 printer correctly.
- Disable the high-speed settings in the printer software.
- Align the print head and replace the empty ink cartridges.
- Confirm that the media meets all the printer’s specifications.
- After trying the above solutions, see if the Epson WorkForce 545 printer’s print quality issue is resolved.
Fixed: Epson Workforce 545 Not Scanning
If the Epson WorkForce 545 printer is not scanning the documents, then check if the below given Epson Workforce 545 troubleshooting solutions resolves the issue.
- Confirm that the Epson WorkForce 545 printer is switched-on.
- Ensure that the interface cables connected at both ends are secure.
- Check if the Epson Scan is chosen in the scanning program.
- Confirm that your PC is not running in a power-saving mode. If it is running, then wake up the PC and restart Epson Scan.
- Ensure that multiple versions of Epson Scan software are not installed on the PC. If yes, then uninstall the remaining versions and install only one.
- If the Operating System is upgraded but did not reinstall the Epson Scan software, then reinstall it, and verify if the problem is resolved.
Fix: Epson Workforce 545 Won’t Scan To PC
If the Epson WorkForce 545 is not scanning to your computer, then follow these solutions and troubleshoot the issue.
- Confirm that the PC has adequate memory.
- Check if the Epson WorkForce 545 printer meets the system requirements for the OS.
- Ensure that the PC is not running in a power-saving mode. If it is running, wake up the PC and restart the scanning software.
- Check if the OS of your PC is upgraded recently. If yes, then check whether the scanning software is reinstalled on the PC. If not, reinstall it and see if the scanning works properly.
Solve: Epson Workforce 545 Not Recognizing Ink Cartridge
Epson Workforce 545 Troubleshooting Ink Cartridge – If the Epson WorkForce 545 all-in-one printer is unable to recognize the installed ink cartridges, check for the below conditions.
- Confirm that the installed ink cartridges are genuine. Installing third-party ink cartridges can cause the printer to not recognize them.
- Confirm that the Epson WorkForce 545 printer is not installed with refilled ink cartridges. Also, check if the ink cartridges are low or empty.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are properly installed in the Epson WorkForce 545 printer. If needed, remove the installed ink cartridges from the printer and reinstall them. After doing this, check if the printer recognises the ink cartridges.
- If all the above requirements are satisfied, but the Epson WorkForce 545 printer still does not recognise the ink cartridges, then call at the Toll-free number to get our experts help.
Fix Epson Workforce 545 Not Connecting To Wifi
If the Epson WorkForce 545 printer finds it difficult to connect to Wi-Fi, then check if these Epson Workforce 545 troubleshooting solutions resolves the problem.
- Check whether the Epson WorkForce 545 printer and the router or access point are kept close to each other.
- Ensure that the router or access point is operating correctly. To check that, try to connect some other device to the router or access point. If the device connects to Wi-Fi, then it confirms that the router or access point is working properly.
- Try to disable the firewall on your wireless router or access point. Even if there is any anti-virus software on the wireless router, disable it.
- Check if there are any access restrictions set on the wireless access point or router. If yes, then add the printer’s MAC address to the router’s address list. Print a network status report to obtain the Epson WorkForce 545 printer’s MAC address. Use the instructions in the access point or router’s documentation and add the address to the list. Now, see if the printer connects to the Wi-Fi.
Fixed: Epson Workforce 545 Communication Error
When the Epson WorkForce 545 printer is connected to some device, if it does not communicate with it, then it results in the communication error. Try these Epson Workforce 545 troubleshooting solutions to troubleshoot the communication error.
- Check if the problem resolves on resetting the connection.
- Run the Printer Troubleshooter to find the actual cause of the problem.
- To run that, click on Start. Open Control Panel.
- Click on Search Box and type Troubleshooter. Press Enter.
- Go to Hardware and Sound. Choose a printer.
- Tap on Troubleshoot.
- The Troubleshooter begins to scan the Epson WorkForce 545 printer. It then fixes the small technical errors if identified.
Epson Workforce 545 Communication Error When Scanning
Epson Workforce 545 Troubleshooting Scanner Error – When attempting to scan documents on the Epson WorkForce 545 printer, its control panel displays “Communication” error message. To resolve this error, try the given solutions below.
- Check whether the printer is turned on.
- Verify if the Epson WorkForce 545 printer is securely connected to the PC.
- Restart the system and see if the error message is resolved.
- Check whether the Epson Scan is set up correctly depending on your connection type.
- Open Epson Scan Settings on the PC.
- Check if the correct scanner is chosen.
Epson Workforce 545 Error 1131
Before starting Epson Workforce 545 troubleshooting error code 1131, try to understand the causes of the issue. This error code might arise if there is any:
- Interrupted connection between Epson WorkForce 545 printer drivers and software.
- Improper configuration of drivers.
- Containing incorrect system registry files on the PC.
- Occurrence of malware or virus attacks on the PC.
- Device not shutdown properly or the app isn’t closed correctly.
So, all these above things might result in error code 1131. To troubleshoot this issue, follow the below instructions properly.
- Check if the system uses updated latest version browser.
- Repair the Windows system registry files.
- Execute in-built Network troubleshooter to repair the network issues.
- If the above given Epson Workforce 545 troubleshooting solutions failed to resolve the issue, then call us at the Toll-free number given on this site. Our technical team will troubleshoot the Epson WorkForce 545 printer error code quickly.
Epson Workforce 545 ADF Error
If the Epson WorkForce 545 printer encounters ADF error, then check if the issue is related to scanning or paper jam. After recognizing it, follow the solutions below.
- If the ADF error occurs while performing the scanning function on your Epson WorkForce 545 printer, then check if the Automatic Document Feeder is installed properly.
- Also, ensure that the Professional Mode or Office Mode is chosen in EPSON Scan.
- Check whether the ADF-Double-Sided or ADF-Single-sided is selected as Document Source in Epson Scan.
- Ensure that the ADF is not open. If it is open, close it and then try to scan.
- Previously, if the scanning operation is executed with the ADF kept open, then check for jammed media inside it. If there, clear it and try to scan.
- For assistance on Epson Workforce 545 troubleshooting problems, dial the Toll-free number displayed on this website.