Fix: Epson workforce 645 wireless printing setup
To work conveniently, you have the option of connecting your printer to a wireless network. In this article, we will learn the step-by-step process to connect your Epson WorkForce 645 printer to your wireless network using the printer buttons.
How to set up a Wi-Fi connection for the Epson WorkForce 645 printer?
- To start with, you should know your network name and password.
- Make sure that you finish the basic printer setup. You can follow the Start Here sheet to set up the printer physically.
- Load paper into your printer.
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer software.
- Next, insert the CD that came along with the Epson printer into your computer’s CD/DVD drive and click Install.
- Now, you need to select the option for connecting your Epson WorkForce 645 printer; since you want to set up your printer on a wireless network, select the option for Wireless Connection and click Next.
- Now, click on Set up the printer for the first time and click Next.
- Select the preferred printer settings using the printer buttons and click Next. Then, press OK.
- Keep pressing the OK button until you see the selection.
- Once the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard appears, click on it and press OK.
- Now, the device will search for the nearby wireless networks. Choose the network name to which you want to connect your printer on the screen.
- Enter your network password and then press OK.
- You will see a screen saying that your printer has been connected to Wi-Fi successfully.
How to resolve any problem that arises while performing the wireless setup?
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi name and password are correct.
- Check if you have a proper network connection.
- Ensure that there are no obstacles between your printer and router.
- Make sure that your Epson WorkForce 645 printer has the latest driver downloaded and installed on your computer.