Notice: Undefined index: dir in /home/printers/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
Epson XP 330
Epson Workforce WF-110 Setup
The Epson WF-110 wireless mobile printer will take you to the next level of the printing. Voice-activated printing is one of the exciting features offered by this printer. This printer also offers three standard modes of connectivity, such as Hi-Speed USB, Wireless, and Wi-Fi Direct.
Inside the product box:
- The Epson WF-110 printer
- Power cord and adapter
- Micro USB cable
- Software CD
- Ink cartridges
- Replacement maintenance box
Quick steps to set up the Epson WF-110 printer:
- Remove all the packing tapes from the printer.
- Connect the power cord into the adapter. Now, plug one end of the charging cable into the printer and the other end to an electrical outlet. Let the printer charge for some time.
- Once the printer has been charged, turn it ON.
- Set the printer language and other preferences as per your needs.
- When prompted, unpack the ink cartridges and insert them into their slots.
- Similarly, fill the feeder with enough paper when prompted.
- While performing the software installation, connect the printer and your computer.
- Finally, print a test page.
Epson Wf 110 Driver Download
- Locate and click the Driver Download button provided on this page.
- Now, the Epson WF-110 printer driver available for your current OS type will be downloaded.
Epson Ecotank Et-7750 Manual Download
- Click the Manual Download button provided on this screen.
- Now, the Epson WF-110 printer’s user guide will be downloaded on your computer.
Epson Wf 110 Driver Install
- Insert the setup CD into your Windows computer’s CD drive.
- Double-click on the setup file.
- When prompted, click the Install button and select the connection type.
- Complete the driver installation by following on-screen instructions.
- Finally, print a test page from the computer.
- Download the Epson WF-110 printer driver from the printer’s official site.
- Double-click on the driver file to begin the installation process.
- If prompted, enter your Mac computer’s security key.
- Similarly, select the connection type and the software to be installed when prompted by the setup wizard.
- Once the driver installation has been completed, try a test print.
Epson Workforce Wf 110 Wifi Setup
- Initially, make sure that you have completed your printer’s hardware setup.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your printer if it connected.
- Now, open the printer driver on your computer.
- Click the Install button on the Software Selection screen.
- Once the basic software installation has been completed, the Select Your Connection screen will open up.
- Choose the Wireless Connection option by clicking the radio button beside it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. The setup file will automatically detect your printer and complete the installation process. If it fails to do it, the Select a Wireless Setup Method screen will open up.
- On that screen, select the Using control panel option.
- Now, go to your printer’s Wi-Fi Setup screen. Select Wi-Fi (Recommended) > Wi-Fi Setup Wizard > “select your wireless network”. Enter your wireless network’s password and press OK. Once your printer gets connected to the wireless network, complete the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
Epson Workforce Wf 110 Airprint Setup
- Turn on your Epson WF-110 printer and the iOS device.
- Now, connect your printer and the iOS device to the same wireless network.
- On your iOS device, open the document that you want to print.
- Tap the Share icon and select the printer.
- After setting up the print preferences, tap Done. Now, the selected document will be printed by the printer.
Epson Workforce Wf-110 Scan
Using Epson Print and Scan app (Windows):
- Initially, make sure that you have installed the Epson Print and Scan app on your computer.
- Now, launch the app on your computer.
- On the printer’s scanner glass, place the original document to be scanned.
- On the Epson Print and Scan app screen, select the printer, set the scan preferences according to your needs, and click Scan.
- Now, your document will be scanned by the printer.
Epson Workforce Wf 110 Print Head Replacement
You can’t replace the print head on the Epson WF-110 printer.
Epson Workforce Wf 110 Print Head Cleaning
- Make sure that the printer contains enough paper.
- Now, turn on your printer if it is turned OFF.
- Select Menu > Maintenance > Head Cleaning > OK.
- Once the print head is clean, you’ll see a message on your printer display.
- Now, select the Nozzle check option to run a nozzle check and confirm that the print head is clean.
Epson Workforce Wf 110 Maintenance Box Replacement
- First, make sure that you have a replacement maintenance box. If not, get a new one and unpack it.
- Power off your printer if it is turned ON. Make sure to disconnect the power and USB cables from the printer. Close your printer’s front cover.
- Place the printer upside-down. Remove the maintenance cover by pressing the tabs for it.
- Now, remove the maintenance box from the printer and place the new one.
- Close the maintenance box cover.
Epson Workforce Wf 110 Troubleshooting
Scroll down this page to know how to fix the Epson WF-110 printer issues such as printer offline, paper jam, and printer not printing in black. To get remote assistance on the same or the other issues related to the printer, contact us.
Epson Workforce Wf 110 Offline
- First, check if your Epson WF-110 printer can perform the print operation without the computer. If yes, then the problem is with your computer.
- Connect your printer and the computer to the same wireless or wired network and then try to perform the print operation.
- Check if your printer is set as the default printer on the computer.
- Make sure the Use Printer Offline option is disabled. If not, disable it.
- Uninstall and reinstall the EPSON WORKFORCE WF 110 printer driver on your computer.
Epson Workforce Wf 110 Paper Jam Error
- When the paper gets jammed in your printer, an error message will be displayed on the printer’s LCD screen. Follow the instructions displayed on the printer screen to remove the jammed paper.
- If the paper is jammed in the printer’s rear feeder, clear the remaining paper left in the feeder and then remove the jammed paper.
- If the paper is jammed inside the printer, open the inner cover and then remove the jammed paper.
Epson Workforce Wf 110 Not Printing Black
- Check to make sure that the black ink cartridge contains enough ink to perform the print operation.
- If not, replace the black ink cartridge with a new one.
- Check if you have selected the Black/grayscale option while setting the print preferences.
- If not, select it and then perform the print operation.
- Make sure that the black ink cartridge is installed properly. If not, remove and replace it correctly.
Epson Workforce Wf 110 Not Recognizing Ink Cartridge
- If you receive a code W-13 on your printer’s LCD screen, it indicates that the printer couldn’t recognize the ink cartridge.
- To resolve the issue, check if the ink cartridges are installed properly.
- If not, remove and replace the ink cartridge into the printer.
- Make sure that you’re using genuine Epson ink cartridges.
- If not, replace the ink cartridges.
Epson Workforce Wf 110 Airprint Not Working
- First, check if your iOS device and the printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- If not, connect them.
- Check if you have selected your printer correctly while configuring the AirPrint operation.
- Disconnect and reconnect your printer and the iOS device to the same network.
- Try restarting your printer and the iOS device.