Steps To Do Epson Workforce WF-4830 Scanner Setup
Here are the easy steps to do Epson Workforce WF-4830 scanner setup as follows.
- Go to the Epson homepage on your device.
- Find and select the Support option at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and find the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4830 model.
- Otherwise, type Epson Workforce Pro WF-4830 or the serial number of your printer in the search bar.
- Click on your printer and it will take you to the support page of the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4830 printer.
- Scroll down the page and click the Downloads tab.
- The site will automatically detect your operating system. However, you can change the OS from the drop-down menu.
- Now, locate and click the Download button beside the required driver.
- Once the driver has been downloaded, locate it on your computer and double-click on it.
- The installation of the scanner driver will be initiated.
- Carry out the instructions on the setup wizard and finish the installation.
Scan To Computer Setup
- Make sure your computer is connected to the printer.
- Place your document for the scanning on your printer.
- Select the scan button or press the home button > scroll down and select the Scan option.
- Select the Computer option followed by Select action.
- Choose the required scan option.
- Configure the scan settings and select Save.
- The document will be scanned to your computer.
Scan To Email Setup
- Place your document for scanning on your Epson printer.
- Select the Scan > Email.
- Choose an email address from your contact list. Otherwise, go to history to choose from recent scan history.
- Choose the Scan Settings tab.
- Scroll down to change the file format, subject name, file name settings, or any other additional scan settings if needed.
- You can save the scan settings by selecting the Send icon. If you need remote assistance to do Epson Workforce WF-4830 scanner setup, contact our technical experts.