Epson Workforce WF-7710 Setup
- After unboxing Epson WF-7710, keep the printed user manuals, cables, and installation CD safely for later use and do not try to open the ink cartridges.
- Carefully remove the packaging materials from the printer.
- Slowly mount the scanner unit and take out the packaging materials from inside of the printer, then bring down the scanner unit.
- Connect the power cord to the wall outlet and the other end to the back of the printer.
- Lift the control panel and press the power button.
- When the printer turns on, set the language, time, and place.
Installing ink cartridges:
- Mount the scanner unit and open the ink cartridge lid.
- Take the new ink cartridges and slightly shake them before installing them.
- Remove the yellow protective sticker from the ink cartridges.
- Do not try to touch the metal contacts on the ink cartridges.
- Insert the ink cartridges into their appropriate colored slots by pressing down until the snap sound is heard.
- After that, close the ink cartridges lid and bring down the scanner unit.
- Once the cartridges are installed, the printer starts to charge the ink.
- The ink charging will take up to 6 minutes, so do not turn off the printer.
- When ink charging is finished, you see the completed message on the printer display screen.
- Remove the paper cassette and discard the packaging material.
- Move the side, and front edge paper guides outward.
- Place the papers such that the printable side is facing down and load the paper against the front edge paper guide.
- Then slowly glide the paper guides and fix the papers on position.
- Do not squeeze or crush the papers.
- Do not feed papers more than the top edge of the paper guides.
- Replace the paper cassette into the printer.
- Draw out the output tray extension and set the paper settings on the Epson Workforce WF-7710 setup display screen.
Connecting Fax line:
- Connect the telephone wall outlet and the printer Line port using a telephone cord.
- Then press Proceed to set the Fax options on the printer.
Installing printer software:
- You get the printer driver in 2 ways.
- Insert the CD into your computer and download the printer software.
- Run the printer driver and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- Download the software from the manufacturers’ website.
- Open the file and run the program.
- Continue with the instructions shown on the screen.
Epson WF-7710 Driver for Windows 10
The recommended Epson WF-7710 printer driver file for Windows 10 is Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer.
- Go to the official Epson site.
- Select your printer model.
- On your printer’s support page, click the Downloads tab and select your OS type from the given drop-down menu.
- Choose the driver file and click Download. Now, the selected driver file will be downloaded on your Windows 10 computer.
- Open the downloaded driver file.
- When prompted, select the connection type and the other settings.
- Complete the driver installation process by following the on-screen instructions.
Epson WF-7710 Driver for Mac
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer is the recommended Epson WF-7710 printer driver for Mac.
- Click the Driver Download for Mac button provided on this screen.
- Now, the printer driver available for your Mac will be downloaded.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file.
- Click the Install button when prompted.
- If prompted, enter your Mac computer’s password.
- Complete the driver installation process by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
Epson WorkForce WF-7710 Manual Download
- Click the Manual Download button provided on this page.
- Now, a soft copy of the Epson Workforce WF-7710 setup’s user guide will be downloaded.
How to Replace Ink Cartridge Epson WF-7710?
Usually, when any of the ink cartridges installed on your printer is expended, you’ll see a message on your printer’s LCD screen to replace it. You can replace the cartridge by following the on-screen instructions. If you wish to replace the ink cartridge before seeing a message, then go to Settings and select Maintenance > Ink Cartridge(s) Replacement > Start. Now, you can replace the ink cartridge on your printer.
- First, get a new ink cartridge.
- Open the scanner cover.
- Locate the ink cartridge that you want to replace and remove it gently.
- Now, unpack the new ink cartridge and insert it into its slot in the printer.
- Close the scanner cover and perform a test print to check the ink quality.
Epson Wf-7710 Print Setup
Before you start the print operation, make sure that you have installed the printer driver on your computer. Make sure to load the correct paper type on your Epson Workforce WF-7710 setup’s rear feeder. Once the print setup process is complete, you can proceed to perform the print operation.
How to Print A3 on Epson WF-7710?
The A3 paper can be the Epson Premium Presentation Paper or Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy type. To print on the A3 paper, follow the instructions given below.
- First, load the A3 paper on your printer’s rear feeder.
- On the Printing Software screen, select the Premium Presentation Paper Matte or Premium Photo Paper Glossy option as the paper type.
- Set other print preferences as required and click Print.
- Now, the document will be printed by your printer.
How to Print 11×17 on Epson Wf-7710?
- On your Epson Workforce WF-7710 setup’s rear feeder, place the 11×17 type plain or photo paper.
- On the printing software screen, select the Paper type or Media type as the Premium Presentation Paper Matte or Premium Photo Paper Glossy option.
- Select the same settings using the printer’s control panel and select Settings > General Settings > Printer Settings > Paper Source Settings > Paper Settings. On the Paper Settings screen, select Prem.Matte or Prem.Glossy.
- Configure the other printer settings as per your desire. Finally, click Print.
- Now, your document will be printed by the printer.
How to Print 13×19 on Epson WF-7710?
- First, load the 13×19 plain or photo paper on your printer’s rear feeder.
- Now, open the document you want to print on your computer.
- On the printing software, select the Premium Presentation Paper Matte or Premium Photo Paper Semi-Glossy option as the Paper type or Media type.
- You can also change the paper type from your printer’s control panel. To do so, go to Settings, select General Settings > Printer Settings > Paper Source Settings > Paper Settings. Set Prem.Matte or Prem.Semi-Gloss as the Paper Type settings.
- Set other print settings as per your needs.
- Finally, click the Print button. Now, the selected document will be printed by the Epson Workforce WF-7710 setup.
Epson WF-7710 Scanner Setup
- First, make sure that you have installed the necessary scanner driver on your computer.
- If you are performing the scan to computer operation, then make sure to connect your printer and the computer to the same network.
- If you’re performing scan to email, configure the email server settings and then start the scan operation.
- Once the scan preferences have been configured, perform the scan operation.
Epson WF-7710 Scan To Computer
- On your Epson Workforce WF-7710 setup’s scanner glass, load the document you want to scan.
- Select the Scan option from your printer’s Home screen.
- Choose the Computer option on the Scan to screen.
- Set the scan preferences as per your desire by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, click the Send button. Now, the document will be scanned and a copy of it will be sent to the selected computer.
Epson WF-7710 Scan To Email
Before you perform the scan to email operation, you need to configure the Email server settings.
Configuring Email Server Settings
- Press the Home button on your Epson Workforce WF-7710 setup’s control panel.
- Go to the Settings screen. Select General Settings > Network Settings > Advanced > Email Server > Server Settings.
- On the E-mail Server Authentication Method screen, select POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, or OFF.
- Select Proceed > Close > Connection Check.
- Once the connection to the email server has been verified, you can perform the scan to email operation.
Performing the scan to email operation
- Open the scanner cover of your printer and place the original document on the scanner glass.
- Make sure to place the document correctly.
- Select the Scan option.
- Now, the Scan to window will open up.
- Select the Email option. Enter or select an email address in the given field.
- Set other scan preferences as per your needs.
- Finally, press the Send button.
- Now, the document will be scanned and a copy of it will be emailed to the selected or entered email address.
Epson WF-7710 Scan Driver
Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility is the scanner driver available for the Epson WF-7710 printer. You can download this driver file from your Epson printer’s support page.
Epson WF-7710 Fax Setup
- First, connect your Epson Workforce WF-7710 setup to the telephone wall jack using a phone cable.
- Now, power on your printer.
- Go to the Settings section.
- Select General Settings > Fax Settings > Fax Settings Wizard.
- Enter the sender name and fax number in the given fields when prompted.
- Similarly, set the Receive mode settings and the other settings as per your desire.
- After setting the Fax setup, select the Proceed option on the Proceed screen.
- Select the Start Checking option on the Run Check Fax Connection screen. Complete the check process by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the Fax setup has been completed, proceed to perform the fax operation.
Guide: Epson WF-7710 Firmware Update
- Make sure that you have installed the Epson Software Updater utility on your computer. If not, install it first.
- Launch the Epson Software Updater utility on your computer.
- From the drop-down menu, select your Epson printer model.
- Select the Firmware Updater option by clicking the checkbox beside it.
- Now, click the Install item(s) button.
- Complete the firmware update process by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the printer firmware has been updated, you will see the ”The installation was successful” message on the screen. Click the OK button.
Epson Workforce WF-7710 Setup Troubleshooting
Some quick steps to resolve the Epson WF-7710 printer issues like printer offline, paper jam, and printer not printing in black are given below. If you need remote assistance on the same or other printer issues, then contact our experts.
Epson Workforce Wf-7710 Offline
- First, print a nozzle check page on your printer to make sure that there are no issues with the printer. If your Epson Workforce WF-7710 setup can print the nozzle check page, then the problem is with your computer.
- Make sure that you have selected the correct printer while configuring the print operation.
- Check if the Use Printer Offline option is selected in the Epson print queue section. If yes, deselect it and then perform the print operation.
- Check if you have installed the correct printer driver on your computer. If not, uninstall and then install the correct driver.
- Connect your printer and the computer to the same network.
Epson Workforce WF-7710 Paper Jam
- First, cancel the on-going print operation.
- Now, remove the jammed paper from the rear feeder. Open the scanner unit. Look for the jammed paper inside the printer. If you find any, remove it.
- If the paper has jammed in your printer’s paper cassette, take the cassette out of the printer and then remove jammed paper from it.
- To remove the jammed paper from the Duplexer unit, open the rear cover, take the duplexer out of the Epson Workforce WF-7710 setup, and then remove the jammed paper.
- After removing all the jammed paper, reload the paper feeder with enough paper and then perform the print operation.
Epson Workforce WF-7710 not Printing Black
- Initially, check if the black ink cartridge has enough ink to perform the print operation.
- If the cartridge is empty or low, then replace it with a new one.
- Make sure that you have selected the Black/Grayscale option while setting up the print operation.
- Check if the cartridge is placed properly. If not, remove and reinstall the cartridge.
- Clean the print head of the printer if required.
Epson Workforce WF-7710 Reset
If you’re encountering a problem with your printer settings, you can reset them. To do so, perform the quick steps given below.
- Turn on your Epson Workforce WF-7710 setup.
- Press the Home button on the printer’s control panel.
- Select the Settings option followed by General Settings.
- Choose System Administration > Restore Default Settings > Clear All Data and Setting. You can also reset a specific setting like Network, copy, scan, or fax.
- Select the Yes button.
- Now, your printer’s settings will be reset to factory defaults.