Epson Workforce Wf-7710 Setup
- After unboxing Epson WF-7710, keep the printed user manuals, cables, and installation CD safely for later use and do not try to open the ink cartridges.
- Carefully remove the packaging materials from the printer.
- Slowly mount the scanner unit and take out the packaging materials from inside of the printer, then bring down the scanner unit.
- Connect the power cord to the wall outlet and the other end to the back of the printer.
- Lift the control panel and press the power button.
- When the printer turns on, set the language, time, and place.
Installing ink cartridges:
- Mount the scanner unit and open the ink cartridge lid.
- Take the new ink cartridges and slightly shake them before installing them.
- Remove the yellow protective sticker from the ink cartridges.
- Do not try to touch the metal contacts on the ink cartridges.
- Insert the ink cartridges into their appropriate colored slots by pressing down until the snap sound is heard.
- After that, close the ink cartridges lid and bring down the scanner unit.
- Once the cartridges are installed, the printer starts to charge the ink.
- The ink charging will take up to 6 minutes, so do not turn off the printer.
- When ink charging is finished, you see the completed message on the printer display screen.
- Remove the paper cassette and discard the packaging material.
- Move the side, and front edge paper guides outward.
- Place the papers such that the printable side is facing down and load the paper against the front edge paper guide.
- Then slowly glide the paper guides and fix the papers on position.
- Do not squeeze or crush the papers.
- Do not feed papers more than the top edge of the paper guides.
- Replace the paper cassette into the printer.
- Draw out the output tray extension and set the paper settings on the printer display screen.
Connecting Fax line:
- Connect the telephone wall outlet and the printer Line port using a telephone cord.
- Then press Proceed to set the Fax options on the printer.
Installing printer software:
- You get the printer driver in 2 ways.
- Insert the CD into your computer and download the printer software.
- Run the printer driver and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- Download the software from the manufacturers’ website.
- Open the file and run the program.
- Continue with the instructions shown on the screen.