Epson Workforce Wf 7710 Wireless Setup
- Enable the WiFi network before starting this process.
- When you install the printer software on your computer, run the driver.
- Accept the License Agreement and click on the Install button.
- Next, choose the connection type as a Wireless connection.
- Under the Setup option, if you are connecting the printer to the network for the first time, then choose Set up printer for the first time; if it is not, then select the other option.
- For the WiFi Auto-Connect, choose Yes to connect the printer to the network automatically.
- Next, select how you want to set up the WiFi network, using a control panel or using cable.
- Enter the WiFi network SSID and password for accessing the network.
- Press on the Home button on the printer control panel.
- Select the WiFi symbol on the printer screen and tap on the ‘Router’ option.
- Then tap on the Start Setup button.
- Choose the WiFi Setup wizard menu under Connect via WiFi.
- Below Select Access Point, tap on your network name, and then type the password.
- Select Ok and then press the Start Setup button.
- Now, the printer tries to connect to the network, to verify the network connection print the Check Report.
WiFi Direct Setup:
- Follow the first seven steps mentioned above;
- Press the Home button, which is on the printer, then tap on the WiFi icon.
- Choose WiFi Direct and select Start Setup.
- Again tap on Start Setup.
- Select the network mentioned below on your computer or mobile device and enter the password.
- Network(SSID): DIRECT-FEDCBA
- Password: 12345678
Pressing the Home button on the printer control panel helps to exit the setup screen and check the WiFi symbol if it is connected.
- Enable the WiFi network, which has WiFi Protected Setup.
- After you press the Home button on the printer, touch on the WiFi icon.
- Select the Router and tap on the Change Settings menu.
- Choose the Push Button Setup and follow the instructions on the printer display to finish the WPS setup.
- Press the Home button and check if the WiFi network is connected.