Epson XP-310 Print Head Alignment Guidance
The Epson XP-310 print head alignment using the Computer Utility or the Product Control Panel feature.
Using the Epson XP 310 printer’s control panel:
- Switch on your Epson XP 310 printer.
- Open the paper tray and fill it with a few sheets of plain papers.
- Navigate to the Setup section on your Epson printer.
- Choose the Maintenance option, followed by Head Alignment.
- Now, press the Start button on your Epson XP 310 printer’s control panel.
- Now, the printer will start to print the alignment page.
- Check if the printed alignment page matches the pattern displayed on the printer screen.
- Press the OK button after selecting the best printed pattern.
Using a Computer Utility:
- Turn on your Epson XP-310 printer. Make sure that the paper tray of your printer contains enough plain paper.
- If the paper tray is empty, then load a few plain papers in the tray.
- Now, on your Windows or Mac system, launch the Epson printer utility application.
- Choose the Print Head Alignment option.
- Click the Next button, followed by Print.
- The Epson XP 310 printer will start to print an alignment page.
- Now, the Print Head Alignment window will appear on your desktop or laptop screen.
- Choose the best printed pattern from each set displayed and click the Next button followed by Finish the Epson XP-310 print head alignment process.