How To Perform Epson Xp 310 Printer Setup?
The Epson XP 310 printer is ideal for any work that you wish to do. After buying the Epson XP 310 printer at an affordable price, you need to set up the printer to perform the work. How to set up the physical products of your printer? It’s simple. Have a look at this page for Epson Xp 310 Printer Setup.
Getting Started With The Unpacking Process
- Initially, let us begin with the unpacking process. Open the product packaging box. Check all the products present in it. You can now take out all the components present inside the box. Keep your printer aside. Remove all the protective tapes from the inside and outside of your printer.
- Proceed to the next step.
Turning On The Printer
- Now, connect one of the ends of the supplied power cord to the back of your printer, and the other end goes into a wall socket. Press the Power button to turn on the printer. It’s time to load the paper.
Initially, flip the feeder guard and make sure that you pull out the paper support.
- Pull the paper output tray.
- Now, slide the edge guides.
- Insert the paper into the paper tray.
- Flip the feeder guard back.
Installing Ink Cartridges:
- Open the scanner unit of your Epson XP 310 printer Setup.
- Take the ink cartridge package. Remove all the protective tapes from it.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the cartridge holder.
- Lower the scanner unit.
- You can now press the Start button. The ink charging process starts now.
The hardware setup is now complete. You can proceed to the software installation procedure.
Preparing Your Epson Xp 310 Printer To Connect To Your Computer
- Since the printer is not yet connected to your computer, you can install the printer driver on your computer to build communication. The Epson XP 310 printer driver can be obtained from the setup CD-ROM by just inserting it into the CD/DVD drive of your computer.
- The installation wizard appears on the screen. Continue to perform the on-screen instructions to complete the setup procedure. When prompted, you can select your preferred connection method. The available connection methods are:
- USB connection
- Wi-Fi connection
- If the installation wizard doesn’t appear, you can locate and double-click the downloaded file and begin the installation. Continue with the further on-screen instructions to complete the setup procedure.
- Alternatively, you can go to the official Epson website and then to the Downloads page. From there, you can locate and choose your preferred choice of software and download it.
- Go to the Downloads folder and locate your printer driver.
- Double-click the printer icon and continue with the on-screen instructions to finish the setup procedure.
That’s how you perform the Epson XP 310 printer setup.