Notice: Undefined index: dir in /home/printers/supportassistant.us/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider.disable/classes/class.ls.sources.php on line 128
How to do Epson XP 320 Setup?
The Epson XP 320 printer has a flatbed scanner and prints only with the genuine Epson-brand cartridges. If you are looking Epson XP 320 setup for the first time, proceed with the following steps.
- Unpack the Epson printer and check if all the essential components are included in the box.
- Establish a connection between the printer and an electrical outlet using a USB cable.
- Raise the control panel and press the ON button to power up the printer.
- Lift-open the printer’s top cover.
- Unpack a new ink cartridge and place it in its slot.
- Perform the same to install the remaining three ink cartridges in their slots.
- Press the Start button to prime the ink delivery system. This process might take about 4 minutes.
- Once done, load some plain paper into the paper feeder.
- Set the paper preferences.
- Once the Epson XP 320 setup is done, proceed to install the printer driver on your computer and connect the printer to it.
Epson XP-320 Driver Download
- Download the Epson XP 320 printer driver by clicking the Driver Download button provided on this page.
- Also, you can download the printer driver from the official Epson web page.
- Note: Before downloading it, confirm the operating system for which you are downloading the driver. To change the OS, click the Operating System drop-down menu and choose your computer’s OS.
- The downloaded printer file will be saved as .exe (Windows) or .dmg (Mac).
Epson XP-320 Manual Download
- Download a soft copy of the Epson XP 320 setup manual by clicking the Manual Download button on this page.
- Alternatively, access the official Epson web page.
- Click Manuals and Warranty, select your preferred manual, and click the PDF link.
- The downloaded manual will be saved on the computer.
Install Epson XP-320 Software
- Insert the product CD into the computer’s CD drive.
- Note: If you cannot use the CD, then download the Epson XP 320 printer software package from the official Epson website.
- Open the setup program and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Epson XP-320 Wifi Setup
- Press the Home button the Epson XP 320 setup’s control panel.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup -> Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Press OK to proceed.
- Choose your network name, enter your wireless password, and press OK.
- Note: Type your network name manually if it is not detected by selecting the Other SSIDs option.
- Press either the Start or Stop button. If you press Start, the printer will print a Network Setup Report.
Guide: Epson XP-320 Connect to Computer
- Download the Epson XP 320 printer driver on your computer.
- Begin the installation by double-clicking the downloaded file.
- When the Select Your Connection screen appears, choose the ‘Direct USB Connection’ option.
- Plug one end of a USB cable into the rear port of the Epson XP 320 setup.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into the USB port of the computer.
- Finish the installation.
Guide: Epson XP-320 Double Sided Printing
- Place a stack of paper with the printable side facing up in the paper feeder.
- Align the edge guides against the loaded paper.
- Open the document to be printed on your computer and click Print.
- Select the Epson XP 320 printer if it is not selected by default.
- Open the Printing Preferences window by clicking the Properties or Preferences option.
- Navigate to the 2-Sided Printing drop-down menu and choose Manual (Long-edge binding) or Manual (Short-edge binding).
- Click Settings and select Left Long-edge, Top Short-edge, or Right Long-edge.
- Click OK in the 2-Sided Printing Settings window.
- Set the other necessary print settings and click OK in the Printing Preferences window.
- If you see any instructions on the Epson XP 320 setup’s display panel, perform it accordingly.
Epson XP-320 Scan Setup
Scanning can be done using three methods – using the printer’s control panel, using the Epson Scan icon, and from a scanning program. The steps to perform Scan to Email and Scan to Computer are given below.
Epson XP 320 Scan Multiple Pages
- Load your original on the printer’s scanner area.
- Launch Epson Scan on your computer.
- Choose your preferred scan mode.
- Set the scan preferences.
- If needed, preview your original.
- Once done, click Scan.
- Now, the File Save Settings window will open.
- Choose the PDF option from the Type drop-down menu.
- Specify additional scan settings and click OK in the File Save Settings window.
- The Epson XP 320 setup will now scan the document.
- When you see the Add Page Confirmation dialog box on the computer screen, select the Add Page option.
- Place an additional page on the scanner area and then click Scan.
- Once done, click Save File -> Close.
Steps: Epson XP 320 Scan to Email
- Place your document on the scanner glass.
- On the control panel, select the Scan option and press OK.
- Choose the ‘To Computer (Email)’ option and press OK.
- Select ‘USB Connection’ if you have connected the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- If you have connected the Epson XP 320 setup to your computer over a network, choose the computer name.
- Press the Start button to begin scanning.
- The scanned document will be attached to an email message on your email program.
Steps: Epson XP 320 Scan to Computer
- Place your original document on the printer’s scanner glass with the printed side facing down.
- Select Scan and press OK on the printer’s control panel.
- Choose To Computer (JPEG) or To Computer (PDF) and press OK.
- Select your connection type and press the Start button.
- The printer will scan the document and it will be saved as a PDF or JPEG file on your computer.
Epson XP 320 Setup Troubleshooting Guidance
The troubleshooting steps to resolve few commonly occurring printer problems are given here. You can even get help from our technical experts in resolving your Epson XP 320 printer issues.
Epson XP 320 Offline
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Check if the printer is firmly connected to your Windows computer.
- On the computer’s keyboard, hold the Win and R keys together.
- Type Control in the Run box and click OK.
- Go to the View By drop-down menu and select Large Icons.
- Right-click your printer icon and choose the See what’s printing option.
- Click the Printer menu and remove the checkmark beside the Use Printer Offline option if it is selected.
- Select the Set As Default Printer option.
Fixed: Epson XP 320 not Printing
- The Epson XP 320 setup should be turned on.
- Establish a direct connection between the printer and your computer using a USB cable directly without using a USB hub.
- If you have connected them using the Ethernet cable, confirm that it is not damaged.
- Note: Replace the damaged cable with a new one.
- If you use the wireless connection, both the printer and the computer must be connected to the same network.
- The issue might occur if the Epson printer driver is not installed correctly. Remove the existing printer driver and install the latest driver.
- In the printer program, navigate to the Maintenance tab followed by the Print Queue button and cancel any stalled or paused print jobs.
Fixed: Epson XP 320 Paper Jam Error
- Remove any jammed paper from the output tray and sheet feeder.
- Press the Start button and check if the error has been resolved.
- If not, turn off the Epson XP 320 setup and clear the jammed paper from the scanner area.
- Also, remove the torn pieces.
- Turn on the printer and check if the paper jam error has been cleared from the printer.
Fix: Epson XP 320 not Connecting to Wifi
- Place the printer within the range of the wireless router.
- Check if the wireless router is working properly by connecting it to any other device.
- If needed, disable the firewall on the router.
- If the Epson XP 320 setup cannot recognize your router, enter the SSID manually.
- Make sure to provide the correct wireless network information.
Solved: Epson XP 320 Printing Blank Pages
- In the printer program, check if the correct paper size has been selected.
- If your document contains any blank pages, select the Skip Blank Page option in the printer program.
- Check if the nozzles are clogged and clean the print head.
- Select the Epson XP 320 setup as the default one for printing.