How to Load Paper in Epson XP-410 Printer?
To know How to Load Paper in Epson XP-410 printer, read and proceed with the guided instructions given below:
- First, get a stack of plain paper.
- In Epson XP-410 printers, there are two paper trays; the input tray and the output tray.
- You have to load the paper into the input tray.
- The input tray is present at the top of the printer.
- Now, extend the paper support of the input tray to its limit.
- The edge guide will be present in the center of the tray extension; move it to the left.
- Load the paper into the tray and then adjust the edge guide properly.
- Make sure not to adjust the paper edge too tightly.
- Now, pull the output tray out of the printer.
- Try to perform a test print to check if the paper is loaded properly.
- If an error occurs during the print operation, re-load the paper properly and check if the issue is resolved.
- The same procedure is followed for loading photo paper into the printer.
- The only difference is the size of the paper; it varies from one paper type to another.