Steps: Epson XP-410 Driver for Windows 10
Epson XP-410 Driver Download:
To download the Epson XP-410 Driver for Windows 10 system, complete the following steps:
- On the Epson official site, under Epson XP-410, click Downloads.?
- Under Downloads, from the Operating System drop-down menu, select Windows 10 32-bit.
- On the next page of the same site, under the Recommended For You section, click the Download button next to the title Drivers and Utilities Combo Package.
- The driver for your Epson XP 410 printer will now be downloaded.
Install Epson XP-410 Driver:
If a CD/DVD drive is unavailable on your computer, download the software from the following link:
- Your Epson XP 410 printer should not be connected to your computer now. In case there is a Found New Hardware screen, click Cancel. Disconnect the USB cable connecting the printer and computer.
- Slide in the product software CD into the computer’s CD drive.
- For Windows 10, you will find the AutoPlay window. Click Run Setup.exe.
- Click Install. Carry out the instructions as displayed on your computer screen.
- You will find the Select Your Connection screen. Select any one type of connection out of the three given below:
For Wireless connection:
- Use a USB cable for your first installation. By doing this, you can simplify the wireless setup process.
- When your Epson XP 410 printer is connected to your network, you will see a prompt to disconnect the cable.
- Install the driver software on each and every computer from which you need to print.
- If the USB cable is unavailable, make use of the buttons on your Epson XP 410 printer to select wireless settings.
- Ensure that you know the SSID (network name) and the network password.
For Direct USB connection:
You have to ensure that you have a USB cable.
- If security is enabled on your network, ensure that you type in the network password correctly. Type the password in the proper case (uppercase or lowercase).
- Press the Up, Down, Left, or Right arrow keys on your Epson XP 410 printer if you need to highlight a letter or a function button.
- To select it, press OK.
- Highlight Done and press OK.
The Epson XP-410 Driver for Windows 10 is now successfully installed.