How To Fix Epson XP 410 Printers Offline Issue?
Epson XP 410, an all-in-one printer, typically deliver excellent output with dark, well-shaped, easy-to-read text and well-delineated charts and graphs with evenly flowing gradients. The Epson XP 410 printer can be connected directly to a PC or a wireless network. When your printer shows ‘Offline,’ it generally symbolizes it cannot communicate with the computer. The Epson XP 410 printers offline issue occurs mostly due to:
- The connectivity problem between your device and the printer.
- Faulty or damaged USB cable or the wires connected to the wrong outlet.
- Outdated printer driver or any other software.
Ensure the following before proceeding to the troubleshooting steps.
- Check the connection between your printer & computer.
- Check the USB cables for a wired printer; replace the USB cable in case of any faulty or damaged USB cable.
- Do not establish the power connection using a surge protector as it can cause power fluctuations.
Method 1: Disable Use Printer Offline Option
- For Windows 10, Select the Start menu on your device, go to the Settings options, and choose the Device tab.
- For Windows 8, select Control Panel under the Settings option.
- Click on Hardware and Sound followed by Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the Epson XP 410 printer icon, select the See what’s printing option from the drop-down list.
- Click the Printer menu, deselect the Use Printer Offline option. The documents in the print queue for your printer will then print.
- Also, make sure the printer is set as the default printer on your computer.
Method 2: Reset Control Panel Defaults
- Turn on your Epson XP 410 printer and press the Home button.
- Select the Setup option and press OK.
- Next, choose the Restore Default Settings option.
- Finally, select All Settings to reset the control panel to defaults.
Method 3: Reinstall Epson XP 410 Printer
- Go to the Start menu on your computer and navigate to the Settings option.
- Under the Settings option, click on the Device tab and select the Printers and Scanners option.
- Select Epson XP 410 from the list and click on the Remove Device tab.
- Visit our page to download the latest printer driver for Epson XP 410.
- Install the downloaded printer driver and resolve the issue.
While troubleshooting the Epson XP 410 printers offline issue, if you require assistance, click the Call button.