Why My Epson XP-410 Printing Blank Pages?
Sometimes, you may see your printer printing blank pages, and it is a common issue encountered by most printer users. This issue mainly occurs when the ink cartridge is running out of ink. There are also some other causes of this issue. If your Epson XP-410 printing blank pages, learn the easy & simple steps to resolve the issue.
Before performing the advanced solutions, try the following instructions to resolve this issue.
- First, make sure that you’ve loaded the correct media type in the input tray.
- Similarly, check if you have selected the correct paper size while configuring the print operation settings.
- Check the printer’s nozzles by running a print head nozzle. If the nozzles are clogged, you need to clean the print head.
- If there is a blank page in the document that you wish to print, then enable the Skip Blank Page option while configuring the print operation.
Enabling Skip Blank Page
- Go to the Devices & Printers section on your Windows computer.
- Select your Epson printer and right-click on it.
- Choose the Printing Preferences option from the Context menu.
- Go to the Maintenance tab.
- Click on the Extended Settings button.
- Navigate to the Settings section.
- Locate the Skip Blank Page option and click the checkbox beside it.
- Click the OK button.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select System Preferences > Print & Fax or Print & Scan.
- Choose your Epson printer from the list.
- Select the Options & Supplies option.
- Go to the Driver tab.
- Choose the On option from the Skip Blank Page drop-down menu.
- Click OK.
If none of the basic solutions resolve the issue, then perform the advanced solutions discussed below.
- Check if the ink cartridges contain enough ink to perform the print operation.
- If not, replace the empty cartridge with a new one.
- Replace the cartridge if it is damaged.
- Restart the printer.
- Reconfigure the print settings correctly.
If the Epson XP-410 printing blank pages even now, you can contact us for more solutions and remote assistance.