How To Perform Epson XP-410 Scan To Pc?
Epson XP-410 is a three-in-one inkjet printer that uses the 4-color drop-on-demand inkjet technology to perform the print operation over a wireless, Wi-Fi Direct, or USB connection. Some cool features offered by this printer and how to perform Epson XP-410 scan to Pc operation are described below.
- Mobile printing.
- 2.5 LCD touch screen panel.
- DURABrite Ultra pigment ink.
- Epson Connect, Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint Mobile App, and Epson Remote Print.
- Before you begin the scan operation on the Epson XP-410 printer, make sure that you’ve installed the necessary software on your computer.
- Similarly, check whether your printer and the computer are connected to the same network. If not, connect them.
- Get the original document to be scanned.
- Make sure that the document that you want to scan is neat and clear.
- Now, turn on your printer.
- On the printer’s scanner glass, place the document you want to scan to PC.
- Make sure to place the document correctly.
- Press the Home button on your printer’s control panel.
- Choose the Scan option using the arrow buttons of your printer.
- After selecting it, press the OK button.
- Now, the Select a scan option screen will open up.
- Choose the Scan to PC (JPEG), Scan to PC (PDF), Scan to PC (Email), or Scan to PC (WSD) option.
- After selecting the desired option, press OK.
- Now, a list of computers connected to your printer will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose an appropriate connection type.
- Set the scan preferences as per your desire.
- Finally, press the Start button.
- Now, your Epson printer will start to scan the placed document, and a copy of it will be saved to the selected computer.
Reach us over a call or text to know more about Epson XP-410 scan to Pc.