How To Perform Epson XP-410 Software Installation?
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package is a comprehensive file that contains Printer Driver, Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility, Epson Event Manager, Epson Software Updater, and Network Installer. It is a manufacturer recommended driver package for your printer. To know how to perform Epson XP-410 software installation on your computer, follow the simple steps below.
Download The Epson XP-410 Printer Software On Windows 10, 8, 7, Or Vista
Access the official Epson website from a web browser on your Windows computer.
- Type the Epson XP-410 printer in the search bar.
- Press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- Once you see the next web page, click the Downloads tab and navigate to the Recommended For You section.
- Make sure your computer’s OS is selected in the Operating System field.
- Go to the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package file and click the Download button.
- Wait until the software download completes.
- Launch File Explorer and navigate to the Downloads folder.
- Double-click the printer file.
- Click the OK button in the Epson Installer dialog box and proceed with the following steps below to perform the Epson XP-410 software installation on your computer.
Install The Epson XP-410 Printer Software On Windows 10, 8, 7, Or Vista
Once you see the Welcome to the EPSON Software Installer window, click the Accept button to agree with the Epson End User Software License Agreement.
- In the Software Selection window, select the checkbox beside the options given below.
- EPSON drivers and utilities
- Allow Windows Firewall to unblock EPSON utilities
- Click the Install button to proceed.
Wait until the Printer Setup screen opens and then click the Next button.
In the Select Your Connection window, select the Direct USB connection option and click the Next button.
Click the Next button in the Attention window.
- When the Connecting Your Printer window opens, connect a USB cable between the printer and computer.
- Click the Next button to complete the Epson XP-410 software installation. If needed, print a test page.