How To Do Epson XP-4105 Setup?
The Epson XP-4105 printer supports printing, scanning, and copying. You can access the printer from your computer or smartphones. Use only the recommended one to get the best print result. The detailed instructions to perform the Epson XP-4105 setup are provided below.
Unpack Your Printer
- Take out all the protective materials from the outside as well as from the inside of the printer.
- Check if all the essential accessories are included in the printer box.
Turn On Your Printer
- Take the power cable (that is included in the box). Connect it between the printer’s rear port and an electrical socket.
- Lift the control panel and press the Power button to turn on the Epson XP-4105 printer.
- On the control panel, select your preferred language and then press OK.
Installing Ink Cartridges
- Lift-open the scanner cover.
- Unpack a new black ink cartridge and insert it into its slot.
- Perform the same to install the cyan, magenta, and yellow ink cartridges in the respective slots.
- Lower the scanner cover.
- Press OK to charge the ink.
- Once done, continue with the LCD panel instructions to set a print quality.
- Flip the printer’s feeder guard forward and lift the paper support.
- Load plain paper into the rear paper feed slot.
- Align the edge guides and open the output tray.
- Set your paper settings.
Epson XP-4105 Driver Download
Follow the simple steps to do Epson XP-4105 Setupfor driver download
- Click the Driver Download button provided on this page to download the Epson XP-4105 printer on your computer.
- It can even be download from the manufacturer website.
Epson XP-4105 Manual Download
- To download a soft copy of the Epson XP-4105 printer, click the Manual Download button given on this page.
- Also, the manual’s soft copy can be downloaded from the official Epson web page.
Epson XP-4105 Driver Install
- Insert the setup CD into the computer’s CD drive.
- Once the installation wizard starts, follow the on-screen prompts to complete.
- Note: If the computer does not have a CD drive or you have lost the setup CD, download the printer driver from the manufacturer website.
How To Change Ink On Epson XP-4105?
- On the printer’s control panel, select the following options.
- Ink Cartridges Replacement
- Open the scanner unit and remove the used ink cartridge.
- Take a new ink cartridge. Shake the new ink cartridge and unpack it. Install the unpacked ink cartridge in its slot.
- Do the previous step again to re-install the other ink cartridges.
- Lower the Epson XP-4105 printer’s scanner unit properly.
- Select the Completed option.
- The print head inside the printer starts to move to its original position. Also, the printer charges the ink.
Epson XP-4105 Double Sided Printing
Steps to do Epson XP-4105 setup for printing double side.
- Place enough plain paper with their printable side facing up in the rear paper feed slot.
- Open a document to print and click the Print option.
- If needed, select the Epson XP-4105 printer.
- Click the Main tab. Fill the Document Size, Orientation, Paper Type, Quality, and Color fields.
- Navigate to the 2-Sided Printing drop-down menu and choose one of these options.
- Auto (Long-edge binding)
- Auto (Short-edge binding)
- Manual (Long-edge binding)
- Manual (Short-edge binding)
- Click Settings and select Left Long-edge, Top Short-edge, or Right Long-edge.
- Go back to the Main tab. Click Print Density, choose your document type, and select the OK option.
- If necessary, preview the print job.
- To reduce noise during printing, select the Quiet Mode option.
- Click OK to perform double-sided printing.
How To Scan On Epson XP-4105?
- On the printer’s scanner glass, place a document for scanning.
- On the control panel, select the Scan option followed by the Scan To option.
- Choose your preferred option and proceed with the LCD panel instructions.
- After you press the Start button, the Epson XP-4105 printer begins to scan.
Epson XP-4105 Software Download
Refer to steps below to do Epson XP-4105 setup for downloading software.
- Access the official Epson web page and search for the Epson XP-4105 printer.
- Navigate to Downloads, go to the Operating System drop-down menu, and check if the correct computer’s OS is selected.
- Download the scanner driver file. The downloaded driver file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
Epson XP-4105 Scan To Computer
- First, place your document on the scanner glass for scanning.
- On the control panel, select the Scan option followed by the Computer option.
- Select the USB Connection option if you have connected the printer to your computer using a USB cable. If you connected the printer over a network, choose the computer name.
- Choose Save as PDF option, select your preferred scan option, and press the Start button.
- The Epson XP-4105 printer scans the document and sends it to your computer.
Epson XP-4105 Scan To Email
- Make sure to place your original document with its printed side facing down on the scanner glass.
- Select Scan -> Select a Computer on the Epson XP-4105 printer’s control panel.
- If you are using a USB cable for establishing a connection between the printer and your computer, select USB Connection.
- If you have connected the printer over a network, select the computer name from the displayed list.
- Choose the Save as PDF option followed by the Attach to email option.
- On the control panel, press the Start button.
- After scanning, the printer sends the scanned document to your email program as an attachment.
How To Scan Multiple Pages On Epson XP-4105?
Procedure to do Epson XP-4105 setup for scanning multiple pages.
- Make sure you have placed your original document correctly on the scanner glass.
- Launch the scanning program on your computer.
- If necessary, select the Epson XP-4105 printer.
- Click the Main Settings tab and fill the required fields.
- Choose PDF or Multi-TIFF from the Image Format drop-down list.
- Type the name of your file in the File Name field.
- Go to the Folder field and choose the location to save the scanned document.
- For more additional settings, navigate to the Advanced Settings tab.
- Click Scan to begin the scanning process.
How To Copy On Epson XP-4105?
- First, place the original document you want to scan on the scanner glass.
- Load some paper in the rear paper feed slot.
- Select the Copy on the printer’s control panel.
- Set the number of copies.
- If necessary, set additional copy settings.
- Once you press Start, the Epson XP-4105 printer copies the document according to the specified copy settings.
How To Connect Epson XP-4105 To Laptop?
Carry out the steps to do Epson XP-4105 setup for laptop connection.
- Connect the Epson XP-4105 printer to a wireless network.
- Download the printer driver on your laptop.
- Follow the on-screen wizard.
- When the Select Your Connection window opens, select the Wireless Connection option.
- Perform the rest of the on-screen wizard to complete the process.
How To Connect Epson XP-4105 To Mac?
The Epson XP-4105 printer can be connected to Mac using either wireless or USB.
- Connect the printer and your Mac computer/laptop to a wireless network.
- Install the printer driver on the Mac computer/laptop.
- Note: While installing, select the Wireless Connection option.
- Download the printer driver on your Mac computer/laptop.
- Proceed with the on-screen wizard to finish the installation.
- At the time of the installation, choose Direct USB Connection.
- Keep it in mind that you have to connect a USB cable between the printer and the Mac computer/laptop when it is prompted on the computer’s screen.
How Do I Connect Epson XP-4105 To Computer?
Steps to do Epson XP-4105 setup for computer connection
- Download and install the Epson XP-4105 printer on your computer.
- While installing, choose the Direct USB Connection option in the Select Your Connection window.
- Using a USB cable, establish a connection between the computer and the printer.
Connect Epson XP-4105 To iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- Note: The wireless network information can be found at the rear side of the router’s label.
- Perform a wireless setup on the Epson XP-4105 printer. To do this, select Wi-Fi -> Wi-Fi (Recommended) -> Start Setup -> Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Provide the wireless network information correctly and select Start Setup.
Epson XP-4105 Setup Troubleshooting
Although the printer does a very good job in terms of printing and performing other functions, you are bound to face issues in the long run. The printer problems that may occur frequently are paper jam, printer offline, and print. For most of the problems, resetting seems to be one of the effective solutions but should be the last resort. If you have any queries about Epson XP-4105 setup, contact our technical experts for assistance. Click here to get more troubleshooting solution.