Fix: Epson Xp-4105 Won’t Connect To Wifi
Epson XP-4105 is an All-in-One wireless printer that allows you to print, scan, and copy any document wirelessly. You can connect the printer to your device by a USB cable or wirelessly via Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi Direct. But sometimes, you may face an issue while connecting your Epson printer to your Wi-Fi network. This issue might occur due to a network problem. By following the below instructions, you can solve this problem.
CHECK THE CONNECTIVITY:
- Make sure to connect the power cord to the back of your printer and an electrical outlet.
- Ensure to power on your printer.
- If you have connected the Epson XP-4105 printer and computer by USB cable, check whether the cable is connected correctly. Or, if there is a problem with the USB cable, then replace it.
- If you use a Wi-Fi network, make sure that the printer and your computer are on the same network.
- When you connect the printer over a LAN network, check whether the printer is connected correctly using a LAN cable.
- Now, check whether the printer is connected to the Wi-Fi network. If it doesn’t work, then follow the below instructions.
RECONNECT THE PRINTER:
- If you have already turned on your printer, turn it off and unplug the power cord from the printer.
- Now, disconnect the wireless router and wait for some time.
- Next, turn on your router again by connecting the necessary cables.
- After turning on the router, plug the power cord into the back of your printer and an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your printer.
- Now, connect your printer to the network and check whether the printer is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- If you still can’t connect, follow the below steps.
PRINT NETWORK CONFIGURATION REPORT:
- Ensure to insert the paper into the input tray.
- On your printer, press the Home button.
- Choose the Settings option from the screen.
- Now, select the Network Settings > Connection Check option.
- Next, choose Print Check Report to print the network configuration page.
- Make changes based on the results on the network configuration page.
- Now, check if your Epson XP-4105 printer can connect to Wi-Fi. By now, it should be able to get connected successfully.