Epson Xp 6100 Not Printing
Every printer comes with its issues and difficulties. The Epson XP 6100 is no exception. Even though it is an ultra-powerful device, users do find some problems while trying to print from it. Sometimes, when they send a print job, the printer refuses to print. Ultimately, nothing gets printed.On this page, we shall discuss how to resolve the Epson XP 6100 not printing issue.Try the following tips when you have sent a print job, but your Epson printer does not print anything:
- First, confirm that your printer is turned on. Then, ensure that the printer is connected to your computer.
- Make sure that the interface cables are connected properly at both ends.
- In case you have connected your printer to a USB hub, ensure that it is a first-tier hub. If you have confirmed that it is a first-tier hub, but the printer refuses to print, try connecting the printer directly to your computer, instead of utilizing the hub. If the problem persists after making the direct connection between the printer and the computer, continue with the next step to resolve the Epson XP 6100 not printing issue.
- Now, confirm that your printer status is not OFFLINE or PENDING.
- Try running a product check to find out whether a test page prints. If you find that the test page gets printed, check if the printer software has been installed correctly.
- Ensure that your computer meets the requirements to install the printer. If you are trying to print an image of high-resolution (instead of a document or an image with normal resolution), you will need more than the minimum requirements. In such a situation, try printing the image at a much lower resolution. If these steps do not solve the problem, you have to increase your system’s memory and then check if that fixes the issue.
- If you have connected your Epson printer to a Windows computer, make sure it is chosen as the default printer.
- Also, confirm that your Epson printer’s port setting matches the printer connection port.
- In case the above step also fails to rectify the Epson XP 6100 not printing problem, move on to the steps given below.
- If you are using Windows, delete all the print jobs from the Windows Spooler.
- In the printer settings window, click the Maintenance tab.
- Select the Print Queue option.
- If you find any stalled print jobs, cancel them.
- In case you are accessing the printer from a Mac computer, ensure that your Epson XP 6100 printer has been added to the printer list. Also, confirm that your printer is not in the Paused position.
- The issue you faced should be fixed by now.
- You have now solved the Epson XP 6100 not printing problem.