Epson Expression XP-630 Setup
- How to fix Epson XP 630 Printer?
- How to fix Epson XP 630 printer ink problem?
- How to fix Epson XP 630 printer not printing?
- How to fix Epson printer paper jam?
- How to fix paper jam in Epson XP 630 printer?
- How to fix Epson XP-630 printer alignment?
- How to fix Epson XP-630 printer redlight blinking?
- How to fix Epson XP-630 printer error?
- How to fix Epson XP-630 printer head?
- How to fix Epson XP-630printer offline?
Epson Expression XP-630 Setup
An innovative all-in-one printer that offers superior productivity
The Epson XP-630 Setup provides flexible paper handling for small offices. It is powered by Epson’s new Precision Core™ printing technology which delivers performance Beyond Laser™. This advanced all-in-one printer produces fast, lab quality color prints and laser-sharp texts. Get up to 40% lower printing cost vs. other color laser printers. With this Expression xp-630 wireless printer, you can easily print from your Smartphone & tablets.
Selecting Wireless Network Settings from the Control Panel
You can choose or alter the wireless network settings using the Epson xp-630 printer’s control panel.
To install the Epson xp-630 printer on your wireless network, install the necessary Epson driver software from the Epson xp-630 driver CD or by downloading it from the Epson website. The Epson driver installer program directs you through the wireless network setup.
Quick Steps for Epson Expression XP-630 Wireless Setup
- On your Epson XP-630 Setup, press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the wireless icons.
- After the above step, select the Wi-Fi Setup and choose Wi-Fi Setup Wizard from the list of options as shown in the image given below.
Note: If you want to disable the wireless network and to enable a wired (Ethernet) network, choose Disable Wi-Fi from the list of options. Then follow the instructions on shifting to a wired network connection in this manual.
- Enter the name of your wireless network manually or choose the your wireless network name from the list of available wireless network.
Note: If you want to enter the wireless network name manually then, choose Other Networks and then select the Network (SSID) option. Use the printer’s display keypad to enter your wireless network name.
- Enter your wireless network password in the Password field using the printer’s displayed keypad.
- Press return button after entering your password and then click Proceed.
- Confirm the altered wireless network settings and then select OK to save them on your Epson xp-630 printer. Note: If you want to modify a setting after the above step, press the back button.
- For printing the network setup report, press the buttons.
- After the above steps, press the home button to return to the Home screen. If the network connection is successful, then the Wi-Fi icon in the upper-right corner of the printer’s display screen illuminates as shown in the image given below.
Epson XP-630 Smartphone Setup
iPrint Mobile App
This mobile application is available for both Android and Apple Smartphone devices. It will help you print any Microsoft Office documents, PDF’s, photos or web pages over a working wireless network connection. This iPrint app also allows you to scan a file on to your device, send it as an email and upload it to any online services like Box. Dropbox, Google Drive or Evernote.
- Switch on your computer, Epson XP-630 Setup and check if your mobile is compatible for using Epson iPrint through www.epson.com/connect
- After checking the compatibility, download Epson iPrint mobile application from Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Ensure that your mobile device is connected to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Print from your Smartphone device to your Epson xp-630.
For Android users :
- Open the file which you want to print or scan.
- Click on the Menu option present on the right hand top most corner of your mobile screen.
- From the list of options available, click on Print.
- Now, select Epson xp-630 printer from the list of available printers.
- Change the number of copies and paper size.
- Tap on Print button to print the file that you want.
For Apple users :
- Open the file that you would wish to print.
- Touch the Share button on the left hand corner of the screen of your Apple device.
- Swipe the screen to tap on Print icon.
- Select the Epson xp-630 from the list of options.
- Mention the number of copies using the plus (+) and minus (-) sign.
- Finally, click on Print.