Fix: Epson Printer Paper Jam And Feed Problems
Sometimes, the Epson printers may face a paper jam or feed problem. If a piece of paper gets stuck inside the printer, it will cause a paper jam. If you are using an incorrect or incompatible paper, then it will lead to the paper feed problem. The below steps will help you to fix the Epson printer paper jam and paper feed problems.
FIX EPSON PRINTER PAPER JAM:
If your printer faces a paper jam problem, it will show you an error message when you assign a print job to your printer. Follow the below instructions to fix the paper jam problem.
- Cancel the print jobs if necessary.
- Open the scanner lid and remove all the paper inside the printer.
- Close the scanner lid.
- If there is any paper jam in the output tray, open the output tray and remove all the jammed paper.
- Close the output tray.
- Now, unplug the power cord.
- Rotate the printer towards you and open the rear tray cover.
- Pull out the rear cover and slowly remove the jammed paper.
- Now, open the rear unit and remove the jammed paper carefully.
- Reinsert the rear unit into the printer.
- Power on your printer and make sure there is no error message displayed on the printer control panel.
If you still see the error message, follow the below steps.
- Pull out the paper tray completely from the printer.
- If there is a paper jam, remove the jammed paper from the tray.
- If you find any paper jam inside the printer, take out all the jammed paper carefully.
- Now, take the paper tray and slowly insert it into the printer.
- Turn on your Epson printer and check whether it shows any error message.
FIX EPSON PRINTER PAPER FEED PROBLEM:
If you have a problem while feeding the paper into the printer, then follow the below step.
- If you face paper feeding issues on your Epson printer, remove all the sheets from the rear feed tray.
- Fan the paper well and load it again into the tray.
- Slide the paper guides according to the edges of the paper.
- If you want to feed multiple pages at once, fan the paper well and insert the sheets into the tray.
- Make sure that the sheets do not exceed the paper tray limit.
- If there is a paper jam while printing on both sides of the paper, try to load fewer sheets.
- Check whether the size of the paper and the settings match the paper source.
- If you’re using an optional cassette unit, make sure to enable the cassette unit in the printer software.