How to Fix Communication Error on Epson Printer?
Learn how to fix communication error on Epson Printer, carry out the quick, simple steps given below.
- If your Epson printer is not turning ON, check if the power cord is plugged properly into the wall outlet.
- If not, remove and replug the power cord into the electrical outlet, and then try to turn on your Epson printer.
- If your electrical outlet is controlled by an outside switch or automatic timer, make sure that the switch is turned ON.
- If the power cord is connected properly and your Epson printer remains turned OFF, the issue is with the printer hardware.
- Contact the manufacturer to fix this issue.
- If your Epson printer is turned ON but not responding to the print operation, then follow the troubleshooting instructions given below.
- Check if your system is connected to the Epson printer properly. For wireless connections, make sure both the devices are connected to the same network.
- After that, try to perform the print operation.
- Make sure that the Epson printer driver is installed on your system.
- If not, install the Epson printer driver software on your system as per the instructions.
- Then, try the test print. If you have connected the Epson printer and your system through a wired network, check if the Ethernet cable is connected properly.
- If you find any damage or defect in the cable, then replace it with a new one.
- Check if any error message or code is displayed on the Epson printer screen.
- If so, identify the issue corresponding to the error message and perform the required troubleshooting instructions.
- Make sure that the paper tray contains enough paper to perform the print operation.
- If the paper tray is empty, fill it with a stack of A4 or U.S paper, and then try to print.
- To get more technical support related how to fix communication error on Epson printer OR others, click the Call button available on this screen.