Fixed: Epson Printer Error Code 0x97
To fix the Epson printer error code 0x97, carry out the common solutions given below.
- Disconnect the power and other cables attached to the Epson printer like USB.
- Open the Epson printer’s front cover.
- Clear all the residue paper from the paper tray.
- Close the front cover of the Epson printer.
- Establish the power connection again by connecting the power cable from the Epson printer to the wall power outlet.
- Also, plug the USB cable between the Epson printer and the computer again.
- Power on the Epson printer.
Updating the Epson Printer’s Firmware
- Visit the Epson website.
- Download the Firmware tool by clicking the Download button next to it.
- Search for the downloaded executable file of the Epson printer and click it.
- When you see the Epson Firmware Updater window on the screen, click the Next button.
- Click the radio button next to the I agree button and click Next in the Software License Agreement window.
- Read the precautions and instructions for updating the Epson printer’s firmware and click the Next button.
- When you see the Select the Printer window, select the checkbox next to your Epson printer model and click the Start button.
- Get assistance from our technical support team member if you are unable to clear the Epson printer error code 0x97.