How do I Connect Epson Scanner to Windows 10?
You can easily connect your Epson scanner to a Windows 10 computer using the built-in drivers or the driver downloaded from the official Epson site. Depending on your scanner, choose a preferred connection mode. For a Direct USB connection, you have to connect the scanner and computer using a USB cable. In case of a wireless network connection, connect your Windows 10 computer and scanner to the same wireless network. For a wired network connection, connect the router, computer, and scanner using Ethernet cables. Consider the steps that are given below to connect Epson scanner to Windows 10 computer.
- First, turn on the Epson scanner and proceed to connect it to your Windows 10 computer by any modes of connection.
- If you are connecting the scanner and printer directly using a USB cable, connect the cable when prompted while installing the software.
- You can install the printer software from the installation disc or download the driver from the official Epson website.
- To begin the installation, double-click the printer driver installer.
- Choose the connection method when prompted.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- You also add the Epson scanner to your computer from the Control Panel.
- Press the Start menu and type Devices.
- Select the Printers & Scanners option and open it.
- Now, click on the Add a printer or scanner link.
- If your printer appears in the window, select it and click Add device.
- In case you can’t find the scanner, select the option ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’ and click Add a Local Printer.
- Once you have added the scanner or printer, set it as the default one.
- Click on the Close button followed by Finish.
- Once you connect Epson scanner to Windows 10, you will be able to scan from your computer.