How Do I Reset My Epson Xp 440 Printer?
How Do I Reset My Epson XP 440 printer easily by following the guided instructions given below.
Using the Printer’s Control Panel:
- Switch on your Epson XP 440 printer.
- If required, press the Home button on your Epson printer’s control panel.
- Select Setup –> Restore Default Settings –> All Settings.
- Make sure to press the OK button whenever required.
- Now, a confirmation screen will appear on the screen.
- Once the reset process is done, restart your Epson printer and set the preferences from the beginning.
- Using these steps that how do i reset my epson xp 440 printer.