How to Add Epson Printer to Windows 10?
Some users find it difficult to add their Epson printers to their Windows 10 computers. The reason behind the difficulty might be that they are uncertain about the steps to be implemented the “How to add Epson printer to Windows 10 process.
Let us now ease out the difficulty by following these steps to add an Epson printer to your Windows 10 computer:
- Turn on your Epson printer. Next, ensure that the printer is connected to your Windows 10 computer. (You would have connected both the machines using a USB cable).
- Now, turn on your Windows computer. When you have done that, click on the Start icon and then go to Settings.
- Next, choose the Devices option. Then, click on Printers & scanners and select the Add a printer or scanner option.
- It is now time to choose between two options, based on the situation:
- In case your Epson printer appears in the window, select it and then click on the Add device button. Windows will install a suitable driver for your Epson printer. You will find your printer on the Printers & scanners list.
- However, if your Epson printer is not appearing in the window, choose the option The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Next, select the Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings option. Then, click on the Next button.
- Now, choose the Use an existing port option. From the drop-down list to your right, select the USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB) option.
- Click on the Next button.
- In the next window, choose EPSON in the Manufacturer column. Then, select your printer from the Printers column.
- Important Note: In case you cannot see your printer in the Printers column, you have to click on the Windows Update button. When you find that Windows has completed updating the printer list, select EPSON and your printer from the Manufacturer column and the Printers column, respectively.
- Now, click on the Next button.
- You can alter your printer name if required. Then, click Next.
- Choose the Do not share this printer option and click Next.
- Now, select the Print a test page option. By doing this action, you are confirming that your Epson printer has been installed correctly.
- Click on the Close button followed by the Finish button.
You have now completed the “how to add Epson printer to Windows 10 process.