How to Change Ink Cartridge on Epson XP-440 Printer?
Carry out these simple steps for how to change ink cartridge on Epson XP-440 printer:
- You need to turn on your printer first. Go to the printer control panel.
- Replace the existing ink cartridges only if you face poor printing quality issues or if your printer displays an error message on the LCD screen.
- If you are replacing an expended ink cartridge, select it from the printer control panel and press the OK button followed by the Replace now option.
- Else, press the Home button and select Setup –> Maintenance –> Ink Cartridge Replacement –> OK.
- Now, lift the top cover of the printer and remove the ink cartridge you want to replace without touching the print head.
- Shake the new cartridge pack gently before opening its cover.
- Remove the yellow tape from the new ink cartridge.
- Avoid touching the ink nozzle to prevent ink quality damages in the future.
- Place the new ink cartridge in the holder and ensure that it is inserted correctly.
- Finally, close the top cover of your printer.
- Press the Start button.
- Now, the print head moves automatically to its position, and the printer charges the new inks.
- Wait until the ink charging is complete. This process will take around two minutes.
- Make sure not to turn off the printer while the ink charging takes place.
- After the printer displays the confirmation message that the ink charging is finished, press the OK button.
- If you have difficulties during this how to change Ink Cartridge on Epson XP-440 printer process or if you receive any error messages while performing the above steps, contact our technical team.