How to Change Printer Cartridge Epson WF 3620?
The following steps provide an instant solution for How to change printer cartridge Epson WF 3620
Quick steps for Ink Cartridge Replacement
- First, get a new ink cartridge from a trusted retail store.
- Make sure not to unpack the ink cartridge until you are ready for the replacement.
- Switch on your Epson WF 3620 printer.
- If the printer displays the Replace ink cartridge message on its control panel, then select the Proceed option and begin the replacement.
- If you are replacing a cartridge without any alert message from the printer, you need to enable the replacement mode on the printer.
- Press the Home button on your Epson WF 3620 printer.
- Navigate to the Setup section, and select the Maintenance option followed by Ink Cartridge Replacement.
- Now, begin the ink cartridge replacement process on your Epson WF 3620 printer.
- Raise the scanner unit, locate the cartridge cover, and open it.
- Take the ink cartridge out of the Epson WF 3620 printer.
- You can refer to the pictorial representation in the user manual to remove the ink cartridge from the printer.
- After removing the defective ink cartridge out of the printer, dispose it carefully.
- Now, unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Make sure to remove the yellow tape from the new ink cartridge.
- Before inserting it into the Epson WF 3620 printer, gently shake it four to five times.
- Now, insert the new ink cartridge into the Epson WF 3620 printer
- Close the cartridge door. Select the Check option from the options displayed on the printer screen.
- Now, close the scanner unit cover.
- Try a test print on your Epson WF 3620 printer to check the ink quality. Now, how to change printer cartridge Epson WF 3620 process successfully completed.